C34. Being Haunted (3)

He hurried to call Di Qiuhe up, only to find his phone was turned off. The monotonously mechanical female voice suddenly sounded gloomily frightening. Rubbing his arms and looking around the empty dorm, He Bai promptly packed up two sets of clothes and called Niu Junjie, "Bro, are you, are you in B city? Our dorm is... is haunted by ghosts. I need you to take me in..."

Niu Junjie was reveling away the time on a luxurious yacht, "Is Bai speaking? Ah! Are there ghosts?"

Assistant Wang brought the mobile phone to Di Qiuhe and spoke in a low voice, "Boss said the recent days were a bit inconvenient for him and that you could contact him by phone if necessary."

Assistant An also came over, "Dear young master, it's time for boarding."

"I see. Get on the plane first." Di Qiuhe turned off his phone again after using it for three minutes only. He stood up in a good mood, put on his sunglasses and said, "You must be tired in these days. Both of you can have a holiday to take a rest when we return to B city."

The two exchanged their glance, and Assistant Wang replied, "Not at all. You must have a lot of affairs to deal with when we get back. How about we work in relays? In this way, your burden could be lifted somewhat.

Contemptuous of his intention, Di Qiuhe pretended to be moved by his words and nodded his agreement, .... You may read the left chapter on Flying Lines (click the link below) :D