C155. Wake up

Di Qiuhe found that since puppy initiated the questionnaire survey, he felt like he knew what it was like to be doted! Floods of text messages, frequent phone calls... Happiness! Exciting! It felt like a dream!

After another barrage of phone calls about carpet color, Di Qiuhe pressed Wang Boyi's shoulder seriously and asked, "Assistant Wang, do you think Pup misses me? It's just a commercial shooting. Is it necessary for him to shower me with so many questions? He definitely misses me."

Wang Boyi endured the strength from his iron claw hand, nodded earnestly and agreed, "From my understanding of Mr. He, he must miss you since he has been asking you so many trivial questions."

Di Qiuhe loosened his hands and smiled contentedly.

Wang Boyi took the opportunity to remind him, "Master Di, the crew will fly to Country J the day after tomorrow, and director Jiang is waiting for you to the meeting."

The smile stagnated and disappeared. Di Qiuhe went through his mobile phone's calendar, then his shoulder drooped.

He missed XiaoBai very much ... He was desperate to go back. For another half month, another half month ... he put away his cell phone, refreshed himself, picked up the script and headed for Jiang.

The first snow in city B finally came after several false forecast.

He Bai closed the bedroom's door, greeted his roommates and sat down in his seat. He took off his scarf and asked, "Have you arrived Country J? How's the weather over there?"

"It's quite good, bit hot in here. The thick coat we prepared is completely useless." Di Qiuhe sat in the car, took a look at the strange street outside, smiled and asked, "What are you going to ask today, is the bookcase color or table style?"

"No more questions, the materials have been collected and the assignment has handed in." He Bai threw the scarf on the table, turned on the computer, packed the work photos fixed last week and sent them to Li Ru's email box. He said, "Besides, I've already bought a house, but it's unfurnished. It'll not be delivered until the next year. My hope to live in my own nest this year shattered."

Di Qiuhe frowned when he heard this, and wanted to tell him that they could share one house. However, considering of the other party's character, he swallowed the words silently and soothed him, "It doesn't matter. You are coming to stay in hotel with the crew during the winter vacation anyway, and I'll take you home when the play is over at the end of the year."

"Well, it seems that for this winter vacation, I'll be with you? Childish Di, aren't you overjoyed now?" He Bai asked back with a smile, clicking the design sketch of the house layout sent by the designer and sending an "OK" after confirming there was no problem.

"Yes, very." Di Qiuhe liked his rhetorical question, admitted with a smile, and heard the faint sound of keyboard tapping over there. He asked with concern, "Have you been busy recently? It seems that every time I call you, you're working."

"The house costs me a fortune, and there's decoration to be done. I have to try my best to save money." He Bai answered, glanced at the date and asked, "How's your grandfather?"

Di Qiuhe's face darkened, he was distressed, and became more eager to return. However, he kept his voice soft and steady, and answered, "He's in good recovery, and able to keep conscious for a long time the last time he called, he even asked about you."

"For what?" He Bai inquired curiously. He saw that Li Ru had sent a new email, guessing it may be a new assignment, clicked it hurriedly.

The phone call crossed his mind, his lips raised and he replied, "Asked me if I have ever thanked you, the savior, and asked me to invite you home for dinner, saying he wants to thank you in person. So XiaoBai, when are you going to come home with me to meet grandpa?"