C24. Three-in-one (2)

He Bai's hand trembled. The meat on the fork fell into the plate again. He raised his voice due to surprise, "Movie? Movie directed by Director Jiang Guanshan? No......" 'Isn't it a teleplay? How is that things are completely different than they were in his previous life?'

Di Qiuhe looked at the unconsciously open mouth of He Bai and had a deepening smile on his face. He suddenly reached out and forked up the piece of meat that He Bai dropped on the plate and put it into He Bai's mouth quickly, and then touched the teeth of He Bai by his fork, and said, "Yes, movie, so you may not see me for months. Don't miss me too much."

He Bai leaned back and spat out Di Qiuhe's fork. His surprise was choked in his throat by the sudden movements of Di Qiuhe, looking quite unpleasant.

'Fork......The fork that he just ate with......put into my mouth......saliva exchange......indirect......'

Di Qiuhe looked at the changing expression of He Bai and took back his fork with good mood. He forked up the last piece of meat in his plate and put it into his mouth slowly and chew carefully. Then, he put down the fork and got a tissue to clean his mouth, and smiled to He Bai gently, "Thanks for your steak. It tastes good. I am satisfied."

'......He ate it. He ate the last meat with the fork which touched my teeth......' He Bai's three views (means world view, value view, and life view) are collapsed, speechless, and he decided he'd better just keep eating.

He Bai finished the steak without feeling the taste. He thought that Di Qiuhe would continue to command him to wash plates. Unexpectedly, Di Qiuhe collected the plates of his own will, considerately replacing the red wine that he did not drink for a cup of juice.

Clear sound of plate collision and the sound of water came from the kitchen. He Bai raised his hand and pinched himself. He felt what happened today was like a dream, a super big nightmare.

The mobile phone rang suddenly. It was WeChat. He came back to his senses and took the phone out from his pocket.

A bird born in autumn: I was bullied by my stepmother again.

He Bai looked into the kitchen reflexively. Then, he took back his sight after hearing the sound of water stop, and sighed silently. The idol has a stepmother and his fan has have stepmother too. Is it called similarity attraction?

A bird born in autumn: I will run away from home.

He Bai was shocked, and hurried to comfort her.

White and Whiter: Calm down. It is dangerous for girls to stay outside alone.

A bird born in autumn: I am sad.

White and Whiter: Then......how about watching some comedy movies for districting attention?

A bird born in autumn: That's a bad idea.

White and Whiter: Anyway, you'd better not run away from home, it's not safe. Does your father know that your stepmother is bullying you?

A bird born in autumn: He knows, but he is partial.

A bird born in autumn: I still feel sad. Xiaobai, how about you call me Qiuqiu again? I like this name.

He Bai hesitated for a moment, and sent a voice message for comfort patiently.

There was the cracking sound of plates breaking.

He Bai was scared and rushed to the kitchen to check.

Di Qiuhe was standing in front of the sink innocently. He was wearing rubber gloves with full of bubbles on it. There were a pile of broken plates around his feet. After seeing He Bai came in, Di Qiuhe turned his head and smiled, "Sorry, hand slippery."