C51. A Clap (2)

Jiang Xiuwen texted back: kill him and eat him.

Di Qiuhe raised his eyebrows, then powered his cellphone off and picked up his chopsticks. Such a valuable time for him to cultivate brotherhood with the pup shouldn't be disturbed.

The bathroom's door opened when he had eaten half bowl of the noodles. He Bai, in a singlet and underpants, full of smell of soap, walked out while wiping his hairs dry. Di Qiuhe was stunned as shown in the way he held the chopsticks, but soon he recovered and ate the noodles faster.

"Are you full?" He Bai came up to Di and looked at the bowl. He frowned at Di's devouring appetite, then took and opened a pack of noodles served with soy sauce out of his shopping bag, and poured some hot water and said, "It's all my fault. You have to eat more than usual as you're training every day. I would have stewed more noodles if I knew better. The noodle is pretty good. You can have a taste. And it doesn't matter if you can't finish it. I'll finish the rest."

Welcome to click the external link at the bottom to see all of the updated 130 chapters on Flying Lines.

Watching He's proficient movement in dealing with instant noodles, Di Qiuhe wandered his eyes over He's singlet.

With He Bai stooping to put down the water bottle, his broad singlet collar loosed, revealing almost half of his chest and two delicate nipples.

Crash.

The chopsticks in Di Qiuhe's hand fell to the ground.

"You brat..." He Bai couldn't help looking up at him, then picking up the chopsticks on the ground and threw them into the garbage can, and getting a new one for Di and telling him, "Don't lose this one. We are running out our disposable chopsticks saved in dormitory."

"In, in fact, it can be used if it is washed." Di Qiuhe turned his head to avoid Di's eyes, took over the new chopsticks and rubbed, fixed his eyes on the noodles' bowl as he dared not turn around and stuttered, "Pup, even, even if there are only two of us, you're still supposed to behave yourself."

He Bai was confused. "What are you talking about?" He then reached his hands out and pulled out a sausage from the shopping bag. He unwrapped the package, took a bite and chewed, half leaning on the table and looking at Di Qiuhe.

The singlet was really loose that Di could even see the waist from the cuff once He' hands reaching out, by the way, the thin hand holding sausage were really pretty, as well as the lips...

Di Qiuhe was engrossed in eating noodles at once, and his heart was burning again, but he was still dim about what was it for. What he only knew was that he didn't know how to describe today's pup, somewhere was wrong...

"You are not pup!" His eyes lit up all of a sudden, then he put down the chopsticks and put his hand on He Bai's face, turning the face around and pinching the side of the face. "Tell me, are you wearing a mask? Where is the genuine pup? What have you done to him?"

What the hell?

He Bai rolled his eyes to him and pulled his hand away, then sliced the sausage into two halves which had bitten twice, stuffed the half bit one in mouth and the other half in Di Qiuhe's mouth. And finally He Bai patted Di and asked, "When will your father come home?" It's too late to find a ride here. Watch your time." Di was afraid to look after the mischievous Childish Di. It was better to send Di away.

Di Qiuhe was stunned just like a bucket of cold water poured down on him, then he raised his hand pulling out the sausage from his mouth, looking at He in disbelief, "Are you chasing me away?"

He Bai gave him a gentle smile and said, "How could I? It's just a reminder: you should go back early so as can have a ride. By the way, don't forget your plan of evoking sympathy."