Trash day.

3rd person.
5:00 Am.
Freddy gets up. It's his day off, so he gets up and starts to prepare breakfast.
He walks into the kitchen in the apartment he shared with a girl named Ava.
He looked in the cabinets for something to eat.
"And Ava forgot to buy groceries; I'll have to go later.," Freddy said, closing the doors.
'Cold pizza again.' he thought, annoyed.
Hs grabbed a piece from the box and grabbed a book from the bookshelf.
An hour later, he heard an alarm from Avas' room.
'She's trying to get up early.' Freddy thought as the sound went away.
Thirty minutes passed, and the alarm happened again.
The sound went off again.
But then there was a thud.
"Wow, Johnny must have gotten her out of bed." Freddy said to himself as he heard ava talking.
He was too engrossed in his book to pay attention.
She got dressed and talked about her job interview at the grocery store.
"Better not flake again, I'm sick of your dad's paying for, our rent," Freddy said. It was mean but true they did pay it a lot.
She put some pizza in Johnny's bowl.
Freddy looked over at the scene.
'That's not good for a feline.'
Ava then looks at her phone.
"Ok, I really need to get going, try the pizza or has tomato in it, that makes it healthy." She said.
Freddy then says without looking up from his book.
"I'll make sure he doesn't choke," He said, but Ava ignored him.
She ran out, and then he heard Jakes's voice.
"I'll get the rent jake!" He shouted, interrupting the conversation, but that gave Ava the chance to run off.

As freddy put the book down and he walked to his room to get the rent money.
Then he saw the trash can.
Full.
Freddy groaned, and he grabbed the bag and tied it.
Then ava came running back in.

Freddy handed the bag to her.

But he didn't know what was going on downstairs that would change his life forever