The first time

Zach's pov
I couldn't sleep. I had put on some of Freddys pajamas. They were dark blue, they were comfortable, but I couldn't fall asleep.
I got up and put my glasses on.

Then I thought about the first time I had become me....not when I was here. I have both Freddy and Rhys's memories.

Freddy's pov
Rhys and I had just left the coffee shop; we had avoided an awkward situation with Avas' parents.

Rhys and I were taking a walk in a nearby park.
"Hey...Freddy?" Rhys said, stopping in a small clearing.
"What is it?" I asked, and he motioned for me to become closer.
"What is human royalty like?" Rhys asked, "I know it must be tough."
"Yeah, living up to everyone's expectations, it's a lot of pressure, but I appreciate the more beautiful things in life, " I paused "Like you."
Rhys blushed a little.
"I heard Ava speaking of something called Fusion, and how it sometimes symbolizes love, can we fuse?" He asked me.
"It can happen, but it's very rare," I said, I lied I thought that fusion was something made up. "We can try if you want to."
Rhys seemed to like it.
"Now, we need to be physically and mentally in perfect unison." I said.

They both started to preform simple dance moves; no one was in the park at the time, so they were alone.
Then when Rhys pulled Freddy close to him.....it happened.