Baby

After they both agreed on their new situation and all the awkwardness dissolved, they went on with their lives. They didn't have sex all the time. Once when Bradley had a particularly stressful acting workshop that ended with him pressing a willing Gaga up against the wall and quickly having his way with her. The drama and brashness of it all was utterly exhilarating. Another time they realized both twins were still sleeping one morning and they were too excited to utilize their free time any other way than to strip and celebrate. Their needs were met in the most basic of forms. It was relatively quiet and selfish, both taking what they needed and typically ending in mutual acceptance or a lazy high-five. This was their "new normal".

Now that Ava was getting the hang of walking and Jackson started to take his first few steps, Bradley and Gaga spent most of their time tag teaming the twins and chasing after them, while maintaining a heavy work schedule. It was no surprise that at the beginning of the following week, they were exhausted by midday. "Both are down for the count. Move over." Bradley situated himself behind a sleepy Gaga on the couch. He pulled her close to his chest and created the perfect warm spoon for them to fall into a deep nap. Gaga's phone vibrated on the table, around the fifth buzz Bradley squeezed her sides. "Stef...Stef, phone....Stef-"

A groggy and foggy Gaga pulled his arm to hold her tighter and pushed her hips back into him to get more comfortable. "What's that, baby?" Her eyes sprang open from her sleep into an immediate panic. She laid perfectly still just sitting in the thickness of her embarrassment as she prayed he didn't hear what just slipped out of her mouth.

The word soared through the air and was absorbed by Bradley's entire body. "Did you just call me...baby?" Before she could make something up, Gaga felt him push his hips into her backside and curl his face into her neck. "Fuck, I like that. Say it again." He started to kiss her neck and she could feel his cock getting hard against her ass. 

Gaga shouldn't have said it but it slipped out and felt completely natural. She turned slightly,  meeting his dark blue eyes scanning her face and licking his lips "You like that, baby?" He eagerly nodded. Bradley gripped her leggings hard until her lower lips folded over the tightness, he pressed himself into her even harder. "Baby, you're so hard." His grunt made the corners of her lips curl. He liked it, he really liked it. What was this game? Gaga bit her lip. "Are you going to fuck me... baby?" She knew exactly what she was doing to him and he was eating it up. He lost it and ripped her leggings off of her in record timing. But to her surprise he turned her over and bent down taking her in his mouth. Bradley had the sudden urge to kiss her but knew they had boundaries so he did the next best thing. "Oh fuck, yes, right there." She looked down at him shocked as he worked his tongue up and down her slit, in and out of her swollen heat. Bradley using a finger to tease her asshole, used another to enter her tight center. Gaga threw her head back into the couch in moaning pleasure. 

She tasted amazing but he needed to be inside her. Bradley stood tall and removed his shirt, bending to give her a few more licks while he removed his pants. "Don't move." Gaga laid back catching her breath. All of a sudden she felt like she needed to be sexy for him. She smoothed out her hair, took off her top, laid a blanket down, quickly laying back. She pulled her legs in and aimed her plump ass in his direction, her lower lips peaking from behind. Gaga heard him run up the stairs and curled into her position. "Fuuuck." He moaned out walking towards her. Bradley pressed his bulge into her ass, biting his lip and pushing his boxers down.

In the afternoon glow of the living room, he was perfectly lit and on display for her. His cock was huge and stiff, just swinging while he opened the condom. Gaga couldn't help sitting up and moving towards the veiny monster. Bradley just held the condom, watching her slowly press her full lips together and kiss the swollen head. Both moaning at the light contact. Her tongue darted out and licked the hole that dripped with pre-cum. Blood continued to rush to his cock, making him impossibly harder as he just watched her slowly kiss down towards the base and then licked her way slowly back up. As much as he wanted the blow job she was getting ready for, he didn't think he'd be able to handle it the moment she placed her mouth over the head and made eye contact. "Fuck, baby, I won't last. You have to stop." She smiled up at him, his dick partially still in her mouth. The word definitely added another element to their friends with benefits situation. Gaga slowly closed her mouth around the head and slowly moved her head. Before she could take him, he pulled himself away and rushed to put the condom on. "What did I say? Hm? You trying to make me cum? Is that what you want? Me to cum on that pretty little face?" He was stalling to regain a little more control of his body. She bit her lip and nodded, the dirty talk driving them both crazy. "Where do you want it? Hmm?"

"In my pussy." She whispered softly, laying back and rotating her hips. He opened her legs as much as the couch allowed and buried himself deep in her folds. "AH! Baby, too deep."

"I can't hold back, not when you talk like that. Fuck." He finally pulled back and began thrusting into her. "You feel so good." Bradley pumped into her over and over and over, just taking in her beauty and the sensation they both created. They heard babbling over the monitor breaking their mental connection, Gaga struggled to grab her phone while Bradley worked their hips into the couch cushion. "Jackson's up. Fuck, you have to finish or he's going to wake Ava." Bradley threw her leg over his shoulder, they both moaned at the new position. "Hurry." 

"Fuck, say it again." Bradley kissed her cheek, speeding up his pace.

"Bradley, baby, cum for me." She reached between them and helped jerk his dick off as it entered her. She pulled him in by his neck and moan into his ear while she came, he was a goner after that, cumming just as hard. They were dizzy over their actions. Bradley pulled out and both hissed at the lack of connection.

"I cannot believe that word did it for you. I'm absolutely shocked." Gaga stretched her body and legs while putting her clothes on. She jogged towards the stairs. 

Bradley slapped her ass as he went to dispose of the condom. "I didn't know it would. Just sounded sexy as hell." 

Their night ended very much like their mid-afternoon "nap"; a new need driving both their actions. With all the chaos that surrounded their lives, their new agreement allowed them to be free and give each other some peace and relief. The next morning, the kids were distracted eating their snack when Bradley tickled Gaga's sides causing her to laugh and turn in his arms. "Hey, beautiful." He smiled pulling her to sit on the counter. He fit himself in-between her legs and smiled into her neck. 

She wrapped her arms around his neck, unable to control her ear to ear smile. "You were an animal last night." 

"I couldn't get enough. It was fucking hot."

"Language." She whispered into his ear before biting it. She felt his arms wrap even tighter around her. He squeezed her ass hard. "Such a savage."

"Me?! I have a bit mark on my shoulder." He pulled his shirt to show her. She slowly kissed it, with a wet kiss.

"Better, baby?" He blushed at her teasing him over their new favorite word. Bradley just looked at her and kissed her nose. The intimate, soft gesture caused their eyes to linger a little longer than usual. 

"Much better." Bradley held one of her hands before looking up into her eyes. "Maybe tonight if you're not too sore, we can..." Bradley trailed off as their faces both leaned in. Neither were able to control the tug in their negative space. Their lips barely ghosted over one another when they heard the door swing open. They separated and moved away from eachother just in time for someone to make her way into the home. 

"Mom! What are you doing here?"