CJ

In love. It was as simple as that. Bradley and Gaga were over the moon, beyond explanation, head over 7 inch heels, absolutely 100% in love with the tiny being that laid before them. Petite but strong, she gripped Gaga's finger, boldly staring up at her parents with large eyes. "She's so small." Gaga hitched her knees up a little higher, holding the bundle of joy steady. "And so soft."

"I know. She's perfect." Bradley agreed kissing Gaga's temple. He softly grazed the baby's small cheek, who in return gave her parents a coy smile. "Oh, hello, beautiful." Gaga brought her even closer to smell and pepper her with kisses. "Babe, I know I said it a million times, but you did amazing. I'm so proud of you. I could cry just thinking about how amazing you were...you are." 

Gaga quickly stole a kiss from Bradley. "Thanks, baby. I know I said it a million times but I'm sorry I hated you so much." They both laugh remembering her tantrum. "As soon as she was in my arms, the pain melted away and all I saw was her and you and the kids; our family."

"Charlotte Joanne Cooper?" A nurse knocked. 

Gaga mimicked a baby voice. "That's me!" 

"Hi little one! Mom, Dad, your private exit is all set and you are clear to go home." The nurse smiled at the family waiting for them to follow her. Bradley and Gaga looked at their packed bags on the bed and then at Charlotte and then at each other. 

Bradley cleared his throat. "Just like that?" 

"Just like that." The nurse assured them.

The new parents started to sweat. "You'll let us take her just like that? She's so small, though. Maybe we can stay another night?" Gaga suggested, causing the nurse to stare back in confusion. 

"Yea, one more night makes more sense. Can we do that?" Bradley asked. 

"Umm, that's not really-"

"-I hate to play the Lady Gaga card but..." 

"I'm afraid this is the next step and we can't really keep you over night you and the baby are perfectly healthy. I love your music and would love nothing more than for you to stay. But hospital policy...sorry." The nurse dreaded.

Both Bradley and Gaga realize the reality of their lives in an instant. Bradley gets up and places the carseat on the bed, he takes Charlotte from Gaga and places her inside. He helps Gaga up, watching her slightly wince in pain. The couple follow the nurse through their private exit, both white as ghosts and silent. As the elevator closes on their scared faces, Charlotte starts the fuss. Peter watches as the elevator doors open, revealing Gaga holding a crying Charlotte and Bradley struggling with the bag and carseat. "Congratulations, Ga-"

"Peter, they're kicking us out! Do you believe this?!" Gaga shouts.  Peter quickly helps Bradley. "She's not even two days old! Sshh, Charlie, it's ok." Gaga tries to calm the little one while Bradley struggles with the carseat. "B, what's the problem."

"How the hell does this thing work? It's different than the other ones, ouch!" He pulls back, sucking on his finger. As soon as arrive at the home, the couple is already exhausted. They struggle again to get out of the car but once inside their home, two tiny voices sooth their stress. Mama! Dada!

"Hi my angels!" Gaga bends down to hug and kiss Ava and Jackson. "I missed you so much!" Mish you, mama! 

Natali is all smiles as she joined the group. "You made it here in one piece. So far so good." She teased. 

"Barely. Thanks for watching the kids Nat." Bradley joked, bending to cuddle Ava and Jackson. "We have someone we want you to meet." Ava and Jackson kneel, mimicking Gaga and Bradley as they curiously look inside the carseat. Baby? Ava inquires. Jackson lifts Gaga's shirt, who self consciously immediately lowers, knowing she was still healing. 

"The baby is here now. Ava, Jack, meet Charlotte Joanne. You can call her Charlie is that's easier." Gaga watches the kids hesitate in touching the baby while saying Tarly. She waves Natali over who was brought to tears at the reveal of her name. Natali kneels and Charlotte immediately wraps her tiny hand around Natali's finger. "Or CJ." CJ, the twins yell, causing Charlotte to fuss. 

"You guys, she's beautiful." Natali wipes away at tears. Jackson and Ava pat the baby's belly. 

"Want to hold her?" Natali nods as the family make their way to the living room. 

"Hi Charlie! I'm your aunt Nat. I'm the one you can tell all your secrets to and ask for things that your parents won't get you. These two already know the drill, right guys?" uh-huh. The twins agree while they continue to look at the baby. 

"Oh stop it. Don't teach her bad things. What about your two, want to introduce yourselves?" Gaga holds the twins between her legs as they all watch the little baby staring back at them all with big bright, open eyes. "Ok, what's your name?" Aba. "And what's your name?" Bacon. "Jack-son." Backson. "Good. And how old are you?" Two,  Ava smiled as Jackson holds two fingers up at the baby. "And what do you like to do for fun Jackson?" Twucks and color. "Play with your trucks and color, nice. And what do you like to do for fun Ava?" Um...color and horsies. "Oh color and go see the horsies, good one. And is Charlotte going to be your best friend?" The twins giggle and nod. "And are you going to help her and take care of her and love her?" The twins nod, both touching the little one while Natali rocked her gently. "You promise?" Pomise. Gaga kissed the twins, happy to be home. Baby sleepy?  "Yes, Charlie is sleepy." Tarly sleepy. 

"Well, I'm going to head out and leave this perfect little family to get some much needed rest. Nate is flying in tonight. I'll be around if you need anything." Natali handed Charlotte to Bradley and kissed them all goodbye. 

Bradley rocked the the sleeping baby, while he and Gaga held eye contact. "Well, it's just us." She nodded, continuing to hold on to the twins who were extra still and cuddly. "Alone." He bit his lip. "Silent." Gaga's serene smile started to fade. "We got this. How hard could it be?"

 How hard could it be?"