finance

> with Hermonie<

"What are you doing and where are we going Parkinson" yelled Hermonie. Pansy looked a bit flustered but what could she say she was embarrassed. She flipped her hair out of her face and looked at her in the eyes. "What does it look like I'm giving them space and I .... well need some help in my classes" Pansy said. She looked at the ground as she let go of Hermonie hand.
Hermonie smiled at Parkinson and grabbed her wrist. "All you had to do was ask, I'll help you out ya know, but you gotta play nice". Pansy was very pleasant after that as they entered the library. Blaise just stood outside with a knowing smirk on his face. See Pansy had a crush on Ginny but an even bigger crush on Hermonie, so this is progress.

Blaise turned around only to bump into Neville. "Sorry about that Longbottom you okay said Blaise with a monotone face"? Neville looked up with a very faded blush on his neck and face. "Yeah I'm fine thanks Zabini, um are you leaving "asked Neville. He was nervous but still sorta present. Though Neville didn't realize he was checking out Zabini until he coughed and smiled. "Yeah but do you want to study inside together "asked Blaise. That caught Neville by surprise but he said a quick yes as he has had a crush on him for quite a while. Even though he is bisexual Neville has only liked Blaise and Luna so any moment to be closer to his crushes he would take it.

Blaise smiled and they went inside to study potions and herbology.

Ron was walking with Ginny and talking about how they could come up with money for a group trip that their friends planned. The problem was money cost. Obviously the siblings were not as well off as the rest of their friends.  So when the cost of 20 pounds per person came up it was a reminder. That they didn't have the money individually. They needed a plan to get the money and that was easier said than done at least for Ronald that was.

[Updated edit]