future 5

Lila was in the astronomy tower crying. She hadn't meant for things to continue but it was really like she wasn't in charge of her own body.

The necklace that she absolutely loved was missing. But the worst part of it all is that she heard her friends talking about it. The necklace was a time turner. And she lost it.
She went searching for it in each corridor and under tables. Behind things and inside things. The only thing she seemed to find was a book. A dark arts book hidden deep under a old hufflepuff uniform. She picked it up and examined it carefully. She heard rumors about how this was bad. But she knew that it wasn't. Only the person who was using it was bad. So she left with the book.

After reading the book she put it in her trunk. Very deep down and proceeded to write her dad. It's been a good month since he told her to write him back. But it's better late than never right? She sighed and put her hair in a big french braid. Suddenly she saw the necklace stuck in her bed frame. As she went to untangle it she accidentally turns the necklace.

~♡~   
"Wow this place is so old" Lila said. She wondered around and stops. She hid behind a corner. She seen someone who looked just like her father's bestfriend. He looked scared and panicked. And she could faintly hear what he was saying. "Damn this stupid thing. I hate my parents for putting me through this. And now I might actually lose my bestfriends " the voice said. So she decided to have a quick look. And she was excited yet more frightened. She really did travel in time. And the first person she sees is her dad's bestfriend Mr. Draco Malfoy panicked and scared as a teenager. She slowly took a breath and walked away.

And not that far away she saw that red head guy her father had drawn many times. But what shocked her was that her dad was with him.
She never remembered her father saying he was friends with any red heads from his Hogwarts days. So Lila decided to watch them. At first it seemed like they were just talking but then they both leaned in. The thing she knew but was never confirmed until now. Her father was kissing intensely with that red head boy. "What day is this" lila whispered to herself. Lila was shaking in her blue leggings and tan shirt. Her father wouldn't have hid the truth from her right? He would have been more honest with her right? I mean after all he was very supportive of her and her friend she met while being mischievous. He loved the idea of people being happy regardless of who they loved so why was he so ashamed to tell her about his same love experience.

She grabbed onto the necklace and turned it thinking about the moment she found the necklace. Luckily for her it took her back to the correct time. Trembling Lila sat down on her bed. She felt a sudden wet spot on her face and when she wiped it, it was indeed tears. She furiously wiped them away. Maybe it wasn't such a good thing to see the past she thought. Suddenly she felt a electrical shock run through her body. It was beyond painful and she couldn't breathe. Panting for air she curled up into a comfort ball. After about a painful 5 minutes the pain went away. Sitting up she looked at her body. Surprise written clearly on her face at what she saw. It made her body shake and her head hurt. She knew better than anyone else that this time it really was all her fault.

Author note: kandymandy202 would like to present you with a smile. 😊😜    she knows that you are reading this and would like to say thanks for being a brave trooper and sticking around this far. It means alot that you are still reading this. She would like you to comment a harry potter fanfiction you would like her to read. And comment 'I'm still here' if you have been reading this up until now. I want you to stay safe 😷 and peaceful kandymandy202 out✌