i need a .......

A/n: I wanna watch my favorite show again but I can't. It's called my girlfriend's boyfriend

After taking up time. They started to relax with each other. But at the same time Blaise still had his guard up. It was very obvious why he did.

Blaise pov

"So Ronald let's go and eat after all you do love food am I right Wesley" I said. He laughs and nods in agreement. "Food is the way to my heart and stomach" joked Ron. His smile was very bright and I could have sworn he was just like the sun. So we began to walk inside the school. If I hadn't known now I would have later but it was starting to freeze outside. Ronald puts his hands in his pockets and walks a little bit ahead of me. Now I'm bisexual so I can proudly admit when I see sexy features on a person. And it just so happens that his shoulders were sexy in this lighting and his ass looked nice in his pants. But it's not like I was starting or anything I just happen to realize that stuff. Or the fact that his eyes sparkle like there is hope somewhere in the world. Or how when he thinks no one is looking his freckles seem to get darker as he blushes. But anyway we make it to the great hall.

Ron's pov

We finally make it to the great hall. I'm starting to get even more hungry if that's possible. I look over to see if Blaise is still there which he is. I smile at him and wave him over towards me. "Let's eat and then we can talk again after" I say. I can clearly see he is hesitant but he soon agrees. So we walk over to our prospective house tables. I can't help but look at him. He might be too good for me I think. But what am I saying. It must be confusing for him just like it is for me. Yet we still kissed!! Twice now and we aren't doing anything about it. Maybe he thinks it doesn't matter or mean anything but it does. I sighed loudly and Harry and Hermonie look over at me. "What's wrong Ron" asked Harry. I smile at him "oh it's nothing I'm just tired" I reply. Hermione dosen't look convinced though. "Let's just eat yeah" I say calmly. They barely agree but they did for my sake just this once. I pick up some food and eat it. I then stare at Blaise as he laughs and jokes with his friends. I never noticed this before but he is really close to Malfoy. Like rumors are already going around that they might be dating but he told me twice he wasn't dating anyone. Was it a lie? Was it true for that moment? Or is he keeping his relationship a secret? I rub my eyes and focus on eating instead. Maybe I should just trust his words. After all he hasn't lied to me or done anything malicious to or towards me. But then again rumors are usually true right?

A/n: I'm writing a story called Stockholm Syndrome and if you want to go check it out it's new.

[Updated edit]