less letters soften the blow

Ron and Harry are now in the stages of the buddy letters lessening because soon they will meet who they were writing to. Harry was so excited about finding out who the person is. Well let's just say Ron was not to pleased to hear the news. He was so use to having this person as a clutch and a friend that finding out would definitely change things. He tried to not think about that part but instead of the good that comes from it. He remembers a letter that his buddy specifically wrote that was cool.

Blaise letter

Dear red bandit,
It seems like we are considering being friends now. What has it been like 12 weeks into this and we are close? I'm gonna tell you that I find someone very intriguing. This person is smart but doesn't show it and is annoying but in a cute way. I've been thinking more about this person. I want to be their friend but maybe they hate me. Slytherins aren't known for our nice nature but that doesn't mean we can't be nice. Maybe I'm boring you. Let's see a movie when we meet. I actually seen one of those muggle ones and it was so fascinating, really.
Your slytherin heart throb

From then on Ronald has been closer to his pal and it seems like his feelings started to grow with him. What could be worse than falling for 1 guy you hardly know is falling for 2. One guy who writes u letters and the other that is recently in your life for reals. Which would be better to pursue and befriend?

A/n: hey so this is a short chapter but it's full of meaning so I hope you enjoy

[Updated edit]