Too easy to say

A/n: I just want to say thanks for reading this fanfiction. It really means a lot to me😊.

‐-----------------------------------------------------------------
Our two boys are standing frozen in place. The black lake was a genuinely beautiful place for the disaster to happen. The disaster called confusion. Both unaware that they have been watched the few times they hung out with each other. And now they are forced to talk about feelings and emotions in front of each other.

The atmosphere around them was peaceful but was turning thicker by the second. It was forming into lava. Both Ron and Blaise walked closer to each other. Each step decreasing the tension. That was until they were face to face. It was a battle for who would look away first. Then Ron pulled himself close to Blaise lips. Soon enough they were kissing and it was for starters rough and distant. But soon it became passionate and steamy.

Blaise pov

We were kissing. It was delicious and delightful. I poked my tounge on his lip asking for entrance. He didn't allow me what I wanted, no what I needed. So I bite his bottom lip until he opened his mouth. I slipped my tongue in right away. I fight with his tongue for a bit until I start exploring his mouth. I know he would not willing let me explore the unknown in his mouth but I couldn't help myself. And then, oh and then he made the sound. He moaned into my mouth the beautiful soft kind. It was amazing and it was deadly. I shouldn't be kissing him when clearly he isn't completely sure of himself. Or even of the fact that he doesn't want to be seen with me in public. So I stopped the kiss. One long string of saliva contracting from our mouths. I look away and step back a few steps.

Ron's pov

That was indeed the best kiss I ever had. Blaise is special to me. He understands me and is the light in the tunnel. But he was hesitant just now. "I think we need to talk about things" said Blaise. I totally understand that. "Okay let's talk Zabini" I said. He sighed as we sat down on the ground. "So let's start off easy okay" I said. He looked at me with something that I couldn't decipher." Alright" he said. I couldn't tell if this was gonna be good or bad. But I for damn sure know it was gonna take a turn.

No one's pov

It was awkward for the first 30 minutes but then it gotten slightly more better as time went on. This led to Zabini's heart giving in and his mind arguing him about it. Sometimes he wished he could just actually like Draco instead. Because at least he is his best friend and he actually cares alot. It's just Blaise couldn't tell if Ronald cared or if he didn't. But the feeling he gets maybe it's the reason he couldn't get futher away. The reason in that dream he had that he couldn't hear what he was saying even when he was so close to him. It's like he was on a mountain when he was clearly in front of him. Zabini was ready for that piece of heaven he felt from Ronald Wesley he just wasn't sure if it was gonna happen.

Meanwhile

Cho was walking around the quidditch field looking for something that her friend dropped. When Lavender showed up. She instantly tried to run away. "Why are you here" Cho asked her. Lavender had her hand out to apologize. Cho couldn't take it anymore so she bursted. Letting everything she felt come out. "Look Lavender you were my hero and bestfriend but then you started going in the wrong direction" she yelled. "And it sucks because I don't hate you even though I should, you put me in spot that were uncomfortable but it's my fault for staying" Cho yelled. "It's so gut wrenching to think about it but it's worse than that" she said. "You believe your someone your not and you swept me off my feet and dragged me "cried Cho Chang.

Lavender started to cry too. "Looking back I should have known but I didn't and I'm sorry" yelled Lavender. "Don't think being friends with me is a mistake, you can hate me but please don't you dare think that" screamed Lavender. Cho looked away. "I never said that Lavs" whispered Cho. "But you meant that cried Lavender. Soon Lavender ran off inside the school. Cho was left crying in the field. She was always given the short end of the stick she thought. Maybe how she felt was too easy to say to Lavender. Maybe she should have held it in but it won't do any good so this is the final outcome.

Maybe she needs to find new friends or should she fight for this till the end? The only question now is am I strong enough for this fight Cho thought?

A/n: short chapter but great quality right? No okay I'll stop and make a longer one on Tine's honor ✌
From the bl 2gether

[Updated edit]