Emotion

Ron was walking in the grand hall with his 2 bestfriends. They were all laughing when Malfoy started with Harry. Harry was defending himself as usual but, you see Ron was always there to help as a backup. Now Ron knew Harry could defend himself but the thing is mostly everyone saw the sexual tension going on between both boys. And well Ron just didn't quite understand them on that level. But Ron knew he would never let anybody take anything too far.

" Shut up Malfoy are you mad, gonna get your dad on me" Harry said. That made Malfoy stop for a second mad and he blushed a faint bright pink color. That's when Parkinson chimed in." Oh Potter your just mad he has parents aren't you " she said smugly. Zabini only shook his head disapprovingly.

Ron however chimed in with " Hey Parkinson shut up pug face don't you ever get tired of chasing Malfoys arse all the time". That made her shut up and soon the three eventually left leaving the golden trio to sit in their victory. "I swear they are all bloody gits" Ron almost shouts. Hermonie interjects by saying " Ron not all of them are like that just Parkinson and Malfoy, Zabini clearly didn't do anything that bad". Ron just huffed at her then they left to go to the common room.

Ron had been waiting for his next letter because it made him feel special to be the only one other than Harry to get one sent to him from the Griffindors. Just then an owl flew to Ron with a letter.

Hello Gryffindork pal,
So I'm nice huh? Well let's just say I'm a natural. I couldn't care less as long as you know who you're dealing with. But for now you don't. So tell me about yourself. I personally prefer to read and take magical creatures care but don't tell anyone or I'll deny it. I'm pretty tall and am very cool if I do say so. I'm also a strong out Bisexual. What about you?
With best condolences your slytherin

Ron read the letter and had a big smile. His Slytherin pal was actually kinda cool which suprises Ron because he hates Slytherin and all the things they usually stand for and think they are well evil. Never did he think they could have human sides to them. Ron quickly gets his quill and writes back to his pal.

Hi slytherin prat,
So it's Gryffindork now? Okay whatever you say. It is good to know your a natural who would have ever guessed. If you want to know I like ,no love food and hate studying. I like quidditch and I'm more straight than anything else though I never looked at guys that way. My favorite class is DADA. Because it's the easiest class. Until next time snake.
Gryffindork out

Ron sent off his letter then went to talk with his friends. Only to find Harry writing to his letter pal too. It would have been strange but then he remembered his new growing close bond with his letter friend. Harry he also found out his pal is Slytherin and male. What a crazy world right?

[Updated edit]