pretending

Blaise thought about it carefully for a while. Okay so my answer on that is.....

"My answer is no, well at least not yet let's just wait it out a bit" answered Blaise. After all Blaise can't get that accidental kiss out of his head. "Still want to see how far it'll go and believe me or not but you should too" said Blaise. "Let's get some answers and some closure if possible" Draco added. They both smirked this was gonna eat both boys alive and they knew it all too well. But it's not time to give up the fight just yet because you are only 15 once depending on the situation.

Blaise pov

I sit up and smirk at my bestfriend Draco. He smirks back then we get up to leave the common room. I dust off my clothes as if the imagery dust would come off and we walk away to the grand hall. On the way Draco seemed a bit nervous. Well I can only tell because we are really close but to others he seems clam and collected. I tap his shoulder gently as I look at him. "Are you okay Draco" I ask. He turns to me and tries to clam down. "Yeah I'm fine" he say. But I can tell he is lying so I asked him again but this time with more concern in my voice. He stares at me than the next thing I know he pulls me away from the crowd.

"Well are you gonna tell me now" I smirk at my victory. He smiles then starts to talk. "Well Zabini I need to avoid Potter because this time it's becoming too much for me" said Draco. I rub my neck. "What do you mean by that, I need some explanation" I said. He suddenly turns red. And I instantly know why. "Did you both kiss or something" I try to joke figuring that's what happened. He gets a pink blush over his red body. "Well.. I..yeah it's much worse than that" he said. I look at him trying to figure out what could be worse. His eyes shot up in alert. "Actually I'll just tell you" he said with slight hesitation. So he explained what happened. To say I was shocked would be an understatement of the decade. So I side hug him for comfort. He stares at me and relaxes. "Let's get going and don't worry I will help until you are ready" I said in my most reassuring manner. He nodded and we went to enjoy some food.

Along the way I spotted Potter staring at Draco with a heart eyed look but also something that I couldn't read. I looked over to see the smarter of the 3 friends talking with Luna and Neville. The relationship between these two are getting better and I'm proud of that. So I kept looking down there table until my eyes spot that red head Wesley boy that I developed in interest in. He was talking with his friends and sitting really close to.... Lavender Brown? Words couldn't express how upset I was just seeing that. So I grabbed a sandwich and apple then left to my common room. I soon noticed Draco and Pansy did the same. They were following me for support and comfort. I really couldn't ask for better friends. And as we went into the common room eating we laughed, talked and ranted about everything and everyone. It was going to be hard but I promise myself to not give a f*cking flying care about it till later.

Ron's pov

I was talking with Dean and Ginny and some of my other friends when I feel eyes on me. I look towards Zabini. He looked pretty upset at me. Maybe I shouldn't have ran off I mean it was an accident after all. Maybe he doesn't want to be friends with me or hangout anymore. I raked my hand in my hair in frustration. Thats when Lavender put her hand on top of my hand. I felt calm but also like it was wrong. I smile at her and let my thoughts wonder. I then felt someone else stare at me. Oh course it was Hermonie. I knew a lecture was going to come.

But it actually didn't. She just looked disproving at me then walk away. And do you know what is worse than a lecture the disappointed silent treatment. But to be fair I don't need to be told what to do I'm 15 and I can take care of my own problems.

Well at least I thought I could. Who could've prepared me or predicted that I would actually come falling down. And bring all the others around me down too.

A/n:  my birthday is coming in a few days so I'll update more probably 😏🤭😂

[Updated edit ]