5th year failures

It was only gonna be a long year for them sense it was the last day until they went into their 5th year.

Ronald Wesley was still changing colors  over the break. Snape said it should wear off in 1-2 months and he hated that. He was use to saying how he felt but now his heart or more like emotions were on his body but still. He couldn't hide how he felt and his siblings laughed at him any chance they got. He was to say the least miserable. But at least he had a plan this year. A plan to ask our Lavender Brown. She was fairly cute and she was a female. Maybe he can get over whatever he's feeling and clear his mind, open his relationship experience.
Right that has to be the only reason he was feeling such ways.

Ron is on the Hogwarts Express and is looking for his friends. He is not yet in his school robes and he turns for one quick second only to bump into someone. He has got to pay more attention to his surrounding because this is becoming a habit. When our red head Wesley looks up he instantly turns a bright pink. The tall dark and handsome Zabini is standing there with the biggest grin on his face. He turned the color of pinkish red. He carefully moved the Wesley boy and winked before going into the seats his friends went into. Ronald was now a red flushed heart beating mess. He had to clam himself down so he was slightly pink and walked to his friends. He instantly knew this year was gonna rock his freaking world. Now in a good way or a bad way was really all up to him.

A/n:  just a few short chapters but I hope that's okay. Also I might start updating more often because I'm schooling at home on my computer.

[Updated edit]