Later

Which would be better to pursue and befriend?

Blaise was running a pretty bad fever. He was sweating and coughing and he felt weak. He turned a sickly shade of green and brown, it was nothing like his original coco skin. He decided that if he couldn't make it to see everyone's favorite nurse then he would stay in his dorm instead. Only draco wasn't having any of this. What people didn't know was that Draco Lucius Malfoy was caring towards his friends. He respected all his teachers and actually liked most the Hogwarts students regardless of blood status. But he would never openly admit it especially for fear of what his father would do to him.

So our beautiful Malfoy got Crable and Goyle to bring Blaise to get real help. Draco was only able to stay beside him for one class but it meant alot to Zabini. He never really had a close bond with his mother but he did get treated with love. Blaise he remembers one night he was crying and sick and his mother got him chocolate frogs and a sickly sweet soup, accompany with a potion for high fevers. She sat beside his comfy bedside and sang him a song. It was a lovely song about her love life because she has many lovers. And by many it was over 5 that he has met personally.
She sang a song with such beauty and grace he almost mistaken her for an angel.

Song

~ I was slowly, breaking my own rules
Thinking I could usually find
The words you told me, saying we'd be fine
That you just need the time
And I

It was the first time in his life he wanted to sing along with her because he knew all the lyrics

~Waited on ya, gave it over
Said it'd only bring us closer
Lost your love and held my own hand
Thinkin', thinkin'

If I love you now, you'll love me later
If I wait it out, you'll love me, right?
Later

She was known to be heartless sometimes but blaise knew it must have been something that they did or said

~If I hold us down, you'll change your behavior
So I'll wait it out, and you'll love me, right?
Later
If I love you now, you'll love me later
If I wait it out, you'll love me, right?
Later
If I hold us down, you'll change your behavior
So I'll wait it out, and you'll love me, right?
Later

After all his mother was a wondering widow. And all her boy toys seem to leave or end up dying but she always held a brave face. A face of a fighter a woman with no bounds to the limits of life.

~If I love you
If I love you
If I love you

It's like you taught me how to love myself
When nobody else could
We were blindly keepin' up the fight
Now you don't even try and I

Waited on ya, gave it over
Said it'd only, bring us closer
I lost your love and held my own hand
Thinkin', thinkin'

If I love you now, you'll love me later
If I wait it out, you'll love me, right?
Later
If I hold us down, you'll change your behavior
So I'll wait it out, and you'll love me, right?
Later
If I love you now, you'll love me later
If I wait it out, you'll love me, right?
Later
If I hold us down, you'll change your behavior
So I'll wait it out, and you'll love me, right?
Later

If I love you
If I love you
If I love you

(

song called later by amaal )

She was his only rock, no she is his only rock. His only real blood family. Draco, Pansy, Goyle and Crable were his non blood family. And Blaise appreciates everything they do for each other. Because it was a time were Zabini and Malfoy were not chummy and friends. But getting over differences they realized they are pretty much very cool. Blaise runs his fingers through his hair and starts to hum to his mothers tune. Eventually clearing his head and peacefully falling asleep. In his dreams it was weird Potter and Malfoy were kissing each other. Luna, Neville and Ginny were laughing about something he couldn't hear. Granger said something to Parkinson and they both blushed before looking through a muggle magazine. And then Zabini was talking clear as day with Wesley boy Ron. But what throw him off was that Ron held a paper in his hand face unreadable and he was standing too close.

[Updated edit]