solution to one

Ronald and Ginny decided to ask their mother for the money. Seeing as she said no to Ron and yes to Ginny because she is her only daughter after all. Ron was left feeling very miserable and very defeated. But then he thought of a plan. Everyone is starting to become love sick or is gonna be love sick for each other so why not make money off of it.

See Ron is a very smart boy he just never puts to much effort into things that make his head hurt. But he decided to borrow a crystal glass ball from a class he doesn't have yet. (With the teacher's permission of course) And he decided to only go to the students who he knows will surely go out with each other. So after what felt like hours (which was only 30 minutes) he gave that idea up after only receiving 10 pounds. He decided that he had a better chance looking through the Gryffindor common room couches.

*Meanwhile *

Harry was just in a daze of some sort. He began to rethink and relive his conversation with Malfoy. He was not getting anywhere fast and his ideas on things were not on the right track. So he decided that if he needed advice he would ask Hermonie or Neville. He racked his fingers in his curly mess of hair and went to go find his friends.  Instead of seeing Hermonie and Neville he saw Ron. Harry knew Ron was not gonna be use to his crush, but he might eventually if his crush wasn't crashing like an unstable person on a broom.

Ron turned around and saw Harry was walking close enough so he called out his name. Harry smiled and ran to Ron. "So Harry do you have any clues about your letter buddy" asked Ron. Harry shook his head. "Thinking back on it now all the clues are vague except for that it's a male in Slytherin "said Harry. Ron nodded. "It seems like we really need to think of the male Slytherin who have those descriptions of the details given to us" said Ron. Harry agreed and they would soon be asking Hermonie for help. Harry suddenly remembers what he was going to do and ask if Ron has seen Neville around. Ron points to the library and then Harry thanks him and runs off disappearing as if he was never even there.

Ronald walks towards outside when he suddenly bumps into Blaise.  He looks up and then a comfortable silence takes over. Then they both smirk which ends with them laughing. Blaise is the first to say something. " So Weasley not with your friends are you"? Ron's laughter dies down and he nods. Ron ask Zabini if he is lost now that his leader is off doing something stupid again.  Blaise laughs before starting his statement that he is nobody's lackey. Ron silently agrees with his eyes and then Blaise offers something he usually never does. Ron is shocked because Zabini asked him to....

[Updated edit]