BMS - 6

Cher woke up with the sunlight peeking through the room's thick curtain. She felt that she is in a warm embrace and that made her open her eyes slowly. Andy's chest greeted her and she is sure that he is still in his deep slumber. She tried to remove his arms around her waist but it made him stir.

"Good morning."A low voice greeted and he planted a kiss on her head.

"Good afternoon."Cher corrected and she looked up.

"You're extra beautiful today, mi amor."Andy said and Cher chortled.

"It's early in the morning babe.Well, it's lunch time but it still feels early."Cher said before planting a soft kiss on his lips.

"Today's the big night."Andy uttered and Cher pinched his nose.

"I'm excited about tonight, can't wait to finally watch you my love."Cher said softly and Andy kissed her forehead.

"Okay, I'm going to order brunch."Cher said, sitting up.

After she made the call, she looked at Andy.

"I ordered some French toast."Cher said and Andy pulled her to be on top of him.

"How about a French kiss?"Andy asked and Cher giggled.

"I would like some of that too."Cher answered and he kissed her. She immediately responded to his kisses and their cold morning in New York turned into a steamy morning.

Their doorbell rang after a few moments and Cher looked at him.

"Just in time for brunch."She uttered and she stood up, wearing her robe.

"Babe, let's eat."Cher said and Andy went to their dining area.

"I have a good news."Andy uttered, sitting down.

"What is it?"Cher asked as she prepare their breakfast.

"I already filed for divorce and I'm just waiting for the schedule of court hearings."Andy answered and Cher smiled.

"So have you talked to your wife?"Cher asked and they started eating.

"Not yet much, but she agreed on the divorce."Andy answered and Cher nodded.

"What's your plan after your tour?"Andy asked, drifting off from their topic.

"Well, I have an upcoming contract in Vegas for three years after the tour and after Vegas, I don't know yet really."Cher answered and Andy kissed her cheek.

"I love you."He whispered and she looked at him lovingly.

"I love you, too. And can I be honest with you?"Cher asked and Andy nodded.

"Of course baby, you can tell me anything."Andy answered.

"I might die if you break my heart. I won't take it. That's why I had doubts the past days because I'm truly terrified of where we are going because one, I am ruining a family, and two, I am not really like this."Cher said softly and Andy heaved a deep sigh.

"Love, baby, honey, I thought we already talked about this?"Andy asked and Cher shook her head and resumed her food.

"Hey, hey, babe."Andy called for her and he lifted her chin for her to look at him. Andy cupped her face and started caressing her cheeks with his thumbs.

"I love you, okay?I will do everything just to be with you. Right now, I know it is wrong because I am not yet officialy divorced but babe, we just have to wait. Babe, you didn't ruin my family and you never will. Do you trust me?"Andy asked and Cher looked away from his eyes.