BMS - 8

Cher prepared Benjamin and Beatrice for the pool for she promised them that they will swim.

"Is the boy your boyfriend?"Benjamin suddenly asked while he's helping Cher prepare their snacks for Beatrice is drinking her milk.

"How can you say that he is my boyfriend?"Cher asked.

"Because he kissed you and it is like when daddy kiss mommy because daddy is mommy's boyfriend."Benjamin answered and Cher chortled.

"Your dad is your mom's husband, not just a boyfriend."Cher said and Benjamin shrugged his shoulders.

"So is he your boyfriend?He kissed you and then he gave you roses."Benjamin uttered and Cher looked at him.

"You are becoming more like your mother."Cher said and the little boy giggled.

"Alright, let me tell you because I remember that you're my best friend."Cher started.

"Yes, I promised you that I'm your best friend."The five-year-old uttered that made her chortle.

"He is my boyfriend but we are going through some things, right now."Cher said and Benjamin's forehead creased.

"You're hurt?"He innocently asked.

"Yes, I'm hurt but I know he is hurting too."Cher answered.

"Did he say sorry to you when he hurt you?"He asked and Cher nodded.

"Yes."Cher answered.

"How about when you hurt him?Did you say sorry?"He asked again and Cher shook her head.

"No."Cher answered almost a whisper.

"You should say sorry because you hurt him. Me, when I hurt my little sister, I say sorry because I don't want her crying. What if he cries because you hurt him?You say sorry, auntie Cherilyn."Benjamin said and Cher looked at him with squinted eyes.

"You want me to call him in front of you?"Cher asked and Benjamin eagerly nodded.

"Check your sister first before we call him."Cher instructed and Benjamin jumped off the countertop.

"Benjamin!"Cher called for him and he just giggled.

After a few moments, Benjamin arrived and he immediately climbed onto the countertop.

"She's already sleeping."Benjamin said and Cher giggled.

"Okay, I'll change her clothes and we'll just go to the pool when she wakes up. Let's just watch a movie while your sister is sleeping."Cher said and Benjamin nodded.

"Let's call your boyfriend first."Benjamin said and Cher laughed.

"Okay, okay, we'll call him and I'll say my sorry."Cher said as she grab her phone. She dialled Andy's number and she put it on loudspeaker for Benjamin.

"Hey."Andy greeted from the other line.

"Uhmmm hey. So Benjamin asked me to call you."Cher started and Benjamin suddenly grabbed her phone.

"Auntie Cherilyn wanted to say she's sorry for hurting you too because you already said your sorry for hurting her."Benjamin said and Cher rolled her eyeballs.