BMS - 45

They continue to party for the New Year and Andy and Cher's engagement just added to their celebration.

"You already smell like beer."Cher whispered to Andy as she hug him from behind, resting her chin on his shoulder.

"I promise, this is the last one."Andy said and Cher hummed.

"Too clingy, Cherilyn."A voice suddenly uttered and Cher rolled her eyeballs at her. It is Meryl.

"Atleast I am not the one who is making out with my man even if there are lots of people watching."Cher said and Meryl frowned.

"Still bringing that up, huh?"Meryl asked and Cher softly giggled.

"Yes. And I will continue to bring that up. Not unless we did something worst."Cher answered.

"First off, there is nothing wrong with making out with my husband even if there are lots of people. It isn't like we had sex live."Meryl said and Andy and Cher laughed.

"Yes, making out with your husband is okay, I can do that even with people around but making out while making some noises isn't okay!"Cher exclaimed.

"No, I did not make some noises!"Meryl yelled.

"Your husband did."Cher said and Meryl gasped before hitting her husband's arm who is just behind her talking to someone.

"Oh, my God, babe!What is your problem?"Pierce asked, looking at Meryl and Andy and Cher are just laughing.

"When did that happen?"Andy asked Cher.

"Meryl's birthday last year."Cher answered.

"Good thing, I don't make noises."Andy said and Cher's forehead creased.

"Oh yes, you do."Cher said and Andy leaned a little to look at her.

"Really?I don't believe you."Andy said and Cher chortled.

"Really babe. Want me to record it next time?"Cher asked and Andy did a facepalm.

"Oh God, please, no."Andy said and Cher chortled.

"You like your ring?"Andy asked all of a sudden and Cher raised her left hand.

"I love it."Cher answered and he smiled.

"I love you, mrs. Garcia."Andy said softly and she smiled.

"I love you, too, mr. Garcia."She replied and he finished his beer for her to not complain anymore.

"The twins are already asleep?"Andy asked and Cher nodded with a hum.

"They asked me what happened earlier and I told them that you asked me to marry you. You know what they said?"Cher asked and Andy shook his head.

"They said, "But mommy you already have babies, when you have babies you get married first." and that made me laugh."Cher said and the two of them laughed.

"Did you ask them who told them that?"Andy asked.

"Yes, and they once again answered Benjamin. That little minx."Cher answered and Andy softly giggled.

"Lately, they always believe what Benjamin is telling them."Andy said and Cher nodded.

"Oh yeah, that's why I'm getting irritated."Cher said and Andy caressed her cheek.

"Can I start looking for wedding planners tomorrow?"Cher asked all of a sudden.

"Of course. I want what you want our wedding to be. I don't care if it will only be 10 people or a hundred. As long as we're getting married."Andy said and it made her smile.