BMS - 20

"Benj, Bey Bey!"Cher yelled as she prepare the kids' pyjamas and laughters suddenly filled her room.

"Hey, stop running. Benj, go take a shower now."Cher said and she carried Beatrice.

"What movie are we going to watch tonight?"Cher asked.

"I want printheth movie."Beatrice answered.

"No!"Benjamin yelled from the bathroom that made Cher laugh.

"Okay, to be fair. Last night, Bey Bey chose the movie so Benj will choose this time."Cher said and the little girl frowned but still managed to nod her head.

"Benj, Bey Bey and I will just get some snacks for the movie, okay?"Cher said as she carefully drop Beatrice on her feet.

"Okay!"Benjamin yelled from the bathroom and that made Cher giggle.

"What do you want for snacks, Bey?"Cher asked as they walk through the hallway on the way to the kitchen.

"Popcorn and chocolateth."She answered and Cher just agreed.

Cher and Bey Bey went back to the room after getting some snacks and Benjamin is already on the bed with his pyjamas on.

"Bey Bey will take a bath first and then we'll watch a movie."Cher said and and Benjamin nodded.

"I will eat all the chocolates."Benjamin said with a cheeky smile.

"No!"His sister whined and Cher looked at him.

"Benjamin, stop teasing your sister."Cher said and Benjamin just laughed.

Cher, Benjamin and Beatrice settled on her bed after she assisted Bey Bey in her bath and after she set up the movie they're watching.

"Benjamin, I want a toy like Woody."Beatrice suddenly uttered in the middle of the movie for they are watching Toy Story.

"You tell mommy when they get home."Benjamin said and Cher just giggled.

"Benj, you wanna see my babies tomorrow?"Cher suddenly asked and Benjamin gasped as he look at her.

"They're coming out tomorrow?"Benjamin asked and Cher shook her head whilst laughing.

"No, it's their check-up. We will check if they're developing properly inside me."Cher answered and the little boy's forehead creased.

"But how are we going to see them if they are still inside you?"Benjamin asked.

"There's a machine and we will be able to see them on a monitor."Cher explained as easy as she can and Benjamin just nodded.

"Auntie Cher, can we call mommy and daddy?Pleathe?"Beatrice suddenly uttered and Cher grabbed her phone from her nightstand.

"Okay, let's try, if they're not doing something."Cher said as she dial Meryl's number.

"Hey, what's up?Something wrong?"The voice from the other line uttered after a few rings and Cher enabled loudspeaker right away.

"Mommy!"Beatrice squealed and they heard Meryl laugh from the other line.

"Hi, baby. What you doing?"Meryl asked.

"We are watching a movie mommy."Benjamin answered.

"And mommy, I want a toy like Woody."Beatrice uttered and Cher giggled.

"We will just buy one when we go to Disneyland, okay?"Meryl said and Beatrice nodded even if she can't see.

"Mommy, tomorrow, we will see auntie Cheralina's babies."Benjamin said with a smile.