entry #5 | яêfяêѕн

━━━━༻ ♥ ༺━━━━
refresh
00100000
━━━━༻ ♥ ༺━━━━

(Y/n) hated school.

She really really hated school. 

The (h/c)-haired girl muttered a few curses under her breath as her melodic alarm clock jarred her out of her dreams of turning the world into a pillow fantasy, marking the start of a new day. Her pale white curtains fluttered softly from the draft that swept into her room; thankfully, she had remembered to draw them last night. But the thin fabric did little to block the glaring sun from penetrating through the glass window, blinding her.

She turned her head sleepily to glare at her cat-shaped alarm clock. It read 8 o'clock, just one hour before school started. Mustering all her energy and willpower, she untangled her legs from her sheets and forced her body up.

And went down in a flurry of curses and blankets.

"What a wonderful day it is," (Y/n) hissed bitterly as massaged her sore knee from where it hit her bedroom floor. Whoever invented mornings should go jump off the Big Ben, she thought darkly, grimacing at the taste in her mouth. I hate waking up...

Another glance at her clock sent her groaning and moaning as she dragged her heavy body towards the bathroom to freshen up. She made quick work of the nest on top of her head called hair and the weird creases on her face from her sheets. 

Gotta remember to get a new comforter. She returned her toothbrush and cup to their respective positions on a wall stand. Mine might be getting old.

The girl made her way towards her kitchen, passing her father's bedroom along the way. She spared no look at it, for she knew it was going to be empty, so why waste the energy turning her head? 

She immediately made a beeline towards her fridge and dug out a loaf of bread, some cheese, and a bunch of other sandwich ingredients she had no idea what they were but tasted good. I should enter Master Chef one day, (Y/n) mused as she eyed her two-second masterpiece. I bet I'd win the fastest cook award.

Wait...that's not a thing...

Shoving the sandwich into her mouth, she made her way back to the bedroom. I forgot to get dressed, the girl realized. I'm smart.

The (e/c)-eyed girl grinned proudly as she threw open her closet. The only reason I agreed to attend Fortuna is because they have uniforms. Uniforms huzzah! Having a strict dress code meant the lazy (Y/n) didn't have to spend any time or energy buying and choosing clothes to wear. She had a whole closet full of ten sets of the same uniform for that very reason; one to wear, another for backup, another for the backup's backup, another for the backup's backup's backup—

"I'm going to be lateee..." she groaned, letting out a very long sigh as she tugged on her tights, wincing as they snapped onto her skin. "Why can't these be a hoodie...and shorts? So annoying..." Maybe I should start a petition...nevermind, that's too much work. Imagine voluntarily doing work. Funny.

She seized her backpack from where it laid slumped over on her floor and swung it onto her shoulders. "Hello, Thursday," (Y/n) half-stumbled half-ran towards her door. "Goodbye...my beautiful home. I'll miss you...!"

Wiping a stray tear from her eyes, she closed the apartment door behind her and locked it. Safety first, people! Then she ran straight from the elevators before any annoying neighbors could come. Don't get her wrong, (Y/n) thought her neighbors were really sweet people. Just a little...nosy sometimes. A lot of times. And loud. She didn't have enough hands to count how many times she heard rather...questionable sounds from next door.