entry #75 | dσωηℓσåd

━━━━༻ ♥ ༺━━━━
download
00100000
━━━━༻ ♥ ༺━━━━

(Y/n) felt like she was in a dream. It was strange since her eyes clearly told her she was in Tristan's bedroom with its gray-blue curtains and large black-and-white bed. But something still felt off. Maybe it was the way her head felt like a cloud had settled over it. Or maybe it was the way she couldn't seem to hold onto a single, coherent thought for long.

Her limbs felt like jelly as she struggled to stand up. She could stand; her body felt fine if not a little disoriented. What had happened? She didn't remember anything that had happened before she passed out. Did she even pass out to begin with? Was she truly unconscious or had she been awake and merely forgot? (Y/n) didn't know.

The door opened and a figure stepped into the room. Through the haze that hung like a veil over her eyes, she couldn't see his face. But she could see his lips curved into a small smile. For some reason, she felt oddly safe with him.

The male came to her side and sat down beside her. Long, slender fingers with perfectly manicured nails wrapped around her hands, easily engulfing them. His voice was hypnotizing, something akin to a siren if she had to describe it. The sound rang like a clear melody through the mist in her mind. It didn't break through her guard; it got her to let it down. 

He knocked on the door and she willingly answered.

"(Y/n)," the male said quietly, still holding her hand. "Can you hear me?"

She still felt a little confused but dipped her head anyway. A satisfied smile split across his face. "Good girl. Then..."

He reached for her chin with long fingers and tipped her face up. (E/c) eyes met honey-hued ones that were darkening slowly with want.

"Who am I to you?"

Who...? 

The answer came immediately as if someone was whispering it to her inside her head. A little voice tried to speak out against it but was quickly muted by the black fog that ensnared her mind once more. All doubts and hesitations were wiped away as the answer hung on the tip of her tongue, encouraged by the male's inviting smile.

"The person I love...?"

TEMPUS:DORM
━━━━━༻ ❀ ༺━━━━━
αftєяησση

"Sorry I'm late," a white-haired male whistled as he strode into the room with his arms folded behind his back. He took in the scene of destruction with a bemused smile and shot Tristan a questioning look, his eyes glimmering with excitement. "Ooh, a lover's quarrel gone wrong? Tell me more."

"I enjoy the moments I spend without having to see or hear you," Tristan scowled. "It's nothing. Matthews and Kim got into another fight. Fortunately, he broke Kim's left arm instead of the right; it would've been worse."

Kieran lifted a brow and moved deeper into the destroyed room. He had an apple in his hand that he tossed up and down in the air. "I thought Jay was a leftie."

"No, he's right-handed, so you can only imagine what would've happened if his drawing arm was the one that broke."

The other male made a sympathetic sound through his teeth and took a bite of the fruit. "That would've been—"

"Hilarious?" Tristan scoffed audibly. "Make that troublesome."

"You're such a killjoy, Trish-chan. Live a little, will you?"

Tristan ignored the flirty male and simply brushed past him towards the exit. "Do what you want. But don't cause any unnecessary commotion."

Kieran shrugged and chucked the unfinished apple, which only had one bite into it, at the blue-haired male. "I don't come free, you know~"