entry #65 | υηвℓσ¢кєd

━━━━༻ ♦ ༺━━━━
unblocked
01101111
━━━━༻ ♦ ༺━━━━

There she is. Mine.

As promised, Jaehyun returned a few hours later—a few hours too long—with an armful of little wooden sculptures of miniature animals he'd carved out himself. Seeing the lack of decoration in the room had made him a little sad. He wanted to put something in there that proved he had been there. Territorial? Maybe. He just wanted to best for her.

He opened the door with his foot and slowly eased the door shut as to not wake the napping female. His heart skipped a beat as she mumbled something about salsa and guacamole and rolled over. A soft smile curved his pink lips as he went towards the little study desk in front of the window and began lining the little figures up. He had also carefully hand-painted each one, ten in total, and made sure there were no rough surfaces left.

Sandpapering wood wasn't his favorite part. It made his hands feel a little raw even though he's used to doing it often. His favorite part was imagining the (h/c)-haired girl accepting it. Would she thank him with the smile he so longed to see again? Or would she even hug him?

Jaehyun doubted it. (Y/n) wasn't that kind of person. Even so, it was the little things that counted. He'd show her. He'd show her he was the only one meant for her, and her for him.

Her beauty, her sun-kissed (h/c) locks—she was a painting for his eyes alone. Too bad he couldn't always be with her. He wanted to spend every waking and sleeping hour by her side, but the other three would have none of it. They'd soon skin him alive than let something like that happen.

But not for long! Jaehyun felt giddy as he set the last piece, a canary, down neatly next to its neighboring cat. He knew the fragile truce between the four of them wouldn't last for long. He only had to bide his time. And when the time was right...he'd strike, finishing the three off one by one. Or maybe he should do it sooner. The sooner he could be with his love the better.

But he had to wait. They'd eventually be together forever anyway. It was better to be careful too—taking them down would be sweeter that way.

The boy sat down on the bed beside her. He gazed down lovingly at the unsuspecting girl, catching a whiff of her gentle scent. He found himself drowning in it even as she slept but he calmed his excitement, forced it down as to not wake her.

Surprisingly enough, he didn't mind her sleeping. Awake (Y/n) was perfect in every way, except that she was a little disobedient. That thought made him sigh. But asleep (Y/n) wasn't disobedient. She was quiet, powerless to resist him, and at the same time unaware of what he was doing, though that part made him frown. He wanted her to recognize the love he was showing her.

One day I won't be just her friend watching over her, he mused, gently brushing her hair away from her face. I'd be the one to marry her and we'd be happy together, forever.  We would make a family for ourselves, just the two of us, away from those vile adults that want nothing more than to take advantage of us. Until we die—no, even in death, we'll always be together.

He smiled, shifting the comforter aside as he leaned over her, his hand pressing down in the pillow next to her head to support his weight. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

She didn't respond but in his heart, he knew she'd agreed. Obviously, because what other choice was there?

Oh. His expression hardened. I guess they're still threats...but that's okay. There'll be no one else but me to turn to in the end.