entry #45 | ρåυѕє

━━━━༻ ♦ ༺━━━━
pause
00100000
━━━━༻ ♦ ༺━━━━

Tristan stayed for tea. Actually, there was no tea. Even if there was, Reese wouldn't have offered it to him anyway. The three sat in awkward silence as the redhead glared at the blue-haired male with his arms folded. Tristan completely ignored him while busying himself with a laptop he got from nowhere. Maybe his team of butlers appeared at the snap of his fingers again. Ninja butlers.

(Y/n) took a sip of Reese's ramune and winced at the bubbly fizz of the soft drink. It was pretty sweet. Almost too sweet. 

"When will all this"—she made a vague gesture with her hands—"All end?" (Y/n) asked to break the silence. It was suffocating. 

Tristan closed his laptop and opened his mouth to respond. Whether because of sheer pettiness or something else, Reese interrupted him.

"We really don't have to wait," he said. "We can leave now."

The blue-haired male held his tongue, irritation written all over his face. Reese shot him a smug smile.

"And what, forget this all happened?" (Y/n) ignored the two's antics. "Forget that our friends were killed and for what?"

"Paranoia," Tristan said quickly before Reese could interrupt him again. "I am no more of a fan of this tradition than you are, which is why I must remove my father immediately. I still bear the Knight name, and I will not let it go down in shame because of my predecessor's foolish decisions."

She nearly snorted. Politics

"Guess what? We don't care," Reese rolled his eyes. (Y/n) shot him a confused look. Sure it made sense he'd be angry at the blue-haired male, but this hostility of his was news to her. "Have fun with your patricide. We want none of it, you sick bastard!"

Tristan looked like he was seconds away from ripping out the other male's throat. "You may be vice headmaster Grayson's son but that changes nothing," he growled. "You will not speak to me in that manner."

"Or what? You'll kill me?"

His jaw tightened. "Watch your mouth."

"Watch your back," Reese sneered back. "You're a bloody murderer. You only care about your image, but we don't give a sh*t about you so f*ck off."

Reese did understand her initial anger and she was thankful for that, but letting him speak for her this way was a little annoying. She wanted to speak but there was no room for her to cut in.

"I admit I've done bad things but I have not wronged you," Tristan seethed. "I've said again and again I did not kill your friends. Is your skull so filled with your delusions you cannot understand that simple fact?"

"I don't listen to liars, especially a murderer like you!"

The blue of his eyes darkened. "Are you aware of who you're talking to?"

Reese smiled cruelly. "Too aware. Tristan bloody Knight, entitled brat and spoiled b*tch, liar and murderer extraordinaire. That's about right, isn't it?"

They moved faster than was humanly possible. Before (Y/n) could register what was happening, Tristan was on his feet and Reese on the ground, the blue-haired male's features on the threshold of annoyance and anger. Reese was up in a flash, wiping the quickly bruising spot on his mouth.

"So the Ice Prince can throw a punch like us commoners," he sneered. "Thought you only let others do the dirty work for you."

Tristan did not look amused. "Don't test my patience, Grayson. You are walking on a fine line here."