entry #47 | кєуѕ

━━━━༻ ♣ ༺━━━━
keys
00100000
━━━━༻ ♣ ༺━━━━

"I officially hate you, you overgrown mite!"

"That's an improvement actually. You looked seconds away from killing me. We've made some progress, hmm?"

She scowled and wrenched her leg free from his grip. "It's not progress when I still want to smother you with this pillow."

"Ooh, kinky. Never knew you were into these things—"

"GET OUT!"

(Y/n) had been rudely woken up and startled by the appearance of a certain white-haired male in the bed next to her. At her shocked stare, he grinned mischievously and had the decency to say, "Good morning dear, I thoroughly enjoyed last night."

So she did what was the only thing to do in that situation: kick him in the face. Only he had the reflexes to match his catlike nature, seizing her ankle swiftly before she could hammer his stupid face into the ground. 

She promptly drove her other foot into his chest, knocking him off the bed in a fit of laughter.

Now that the nuisance was out of the room, she finally had some peace and quiet. One glance at the ornate clock hanging on the wall told her it was late into the afternoon. It was more like the nighttime rather, with the pinks and purples that painted the sky beyond her windows, the clouds basking in the afterglow of the fading sun. She shouldn't be awake at this ungodly hour. But she was, thanks to Kieran.

Her moment of silence and solitude was a fleeting one as a knock sounded on the door. Without waiting for an answer, the door reopened, light trickling in from the hallway and into her unlighted room. Tristan closed it behind him. He held something in his hands. After doing so, he took in her unkempt state and unpleasant expression with a raised brow.

"I trust that you've rested well? Although most people don't sleep at this time..."

If he was waiting for her to care, he'd be waiting for a really long time. She chose to continue the silent treatment and responded to his comment with an eye roll. She flopped back onto the bed and turned over with a huff.

She heard him make a disbelieving sound before stepping closer to her bed and placing whatever he was holding on the nightstand. "Have you had anything to eat?" He asked, taking a seat on the bed. "Aside from the mess in the kitchen. I've ordered takeout for you. The kitchen is still...out of order. And it's not healthy to only eat cake."

No response, (Y/n) schooled herself, ignoring the tempting aroma of the bag that drifted towards her. Yep, don't show a reaction. I'm not going to eat anything you give me. Nope. No way.

When he realized she wasn't going to respond he sighed and pulled away. Just when she thought he was gone, he sat back down, the mattress dipping under his added weight and the sheets rustling as he moved. There was a crack as he opened a container and placed it on the nightstand. The familiar smell of (f/f) was stronger than ever, filling the air with its delectable scent and triggering another roar from the monster that lived in her stomach.

Stupid stomach.

Tristan chuckled at the sound. "You have to eat something, (Y/n). Or would you prefer something else to eat? Just say the word."

She scoffed and burrowed deeper into the comforter. There was no way he was going to make her do anything. 

"Very well." His soft tone was gone, replaced by the colder and harsher version she so despised. "How about we make a deal. For every bite you waste in this house, that friend of yours is going to lose a part of him. This time I was thinking of his fingers—"