entry #46 | ємвєd

━━━━༻ ♣ ༺━━━━
embed
00100000
━━━━༻ ♣ ༺━━━━

Jaehyun was happy. She was not. Especially not when he half-dragged half-carried her to the stupid dormitory and showed her a room that was stupidly fancy and annoyingly had many, many very comfortable-looking pillows. She still wasn't happy. Not even a little. Maybe impressed but definitely not in a good mood.

"Her room" was a large but comfortable-looking room with the workings of an interior design team for a Korean drama film. The four-poster bed had a white comforter that looked annoyingly fluffy and made her hands itch to run through them. The vanity had neatly placed makeup she'd never use and the mirror was brighter than her future. Literally, in this case.

The desk had a few books and nothing else. Not even a single tablet. There was a matching chair for it and a fluffy white carpet to sink her toes into. Silken curtains fluttered in the draft created by the opening of the door—the large windows were closed. Locked, no doubt. A neat bookcase stood in the corner of the room with a large beanie next to it. 

They had gotten all her tastes down to a point, and it was irritating, annoying, infuriating, and whatever other synonyms there were for I-want-to-pull-my-hair-out-and-eat-it.

Jaehyun led her excitedly into the room. "Like it? I helped pick out the furniture. Tristan chose the books and Leon moved them into this room. I think Kieran was the one who picked out your clothes."

Clothes? She considered if she wanted to go over to the closet and see what disaster the pervy white-haired male had gotten her. She decided it wasn't worth the effort. It was going to be the silent treatment for them. She was going to be as difficult as she could, but curse her inner conscience that made her feel guilty for being so rude when she was just a guest.

Keyword, guest. But they made it sound like she was going to live here forever. Ha, they thought. High school was going to end and they'd get bored of their game anyway and forget about her sooner or later.

Right?

Jaehyun nudged her and pouted when she made no move to follow him into the room. He tapped his chin before lighting up. (Y/n) watched him warily. Whatever he was planning, one thing's for sure. She wasn't going to like it.

He swept her legs out from under her before she could yell, hit, or do anything at him, cradling her as if she hadn't been threatening to hurt him before. Moving to the bed, he placed her down with more tenderness than she was used to.

(Y/n) tried not to struggle when she was picked up, which people seemed to like to do a lot lately. Because if she did, she was the one who'd get hurt, be it a drop on her behind or her head. She learned that the hard way.

She folded her arms and stared straight into the wall, refusing to look at the blond. If you people are going to be knuckleheaded cavemen, I'm going to do the same.

Jaehyun's face fell at her obvious rejection. He sat down beside her and rested his chin on her shoulder, making her flinch. "It hurts when you ignore me like that," he murmured, his eyes dropping and melting into rosemary pools under his eyelashes. "Talk to me, (Y/n). I like it when you talk."

Great. That makes one of us. She suddenly found great interest in the doorframe. Don't hear zebra anywhere. Maybe I could run.

She might as well be a wooden plank as she sat upright. She doubted Jaehyun's neck was sighing in bliss right now, but the boy looked completely at peace as he leaned against her. Who made her the boyfriend in this nonexistent relationship?