entry #15 | υηzïρ

━━━━༻ ♠ ༺━━━━
unzip
01101000
━━━━༻ ♠ ༺━━━━

Honestly, not even (Y/n) herself knew what she was thinking sometimes.

Her main regret in life has always been letting that annoying kid down the road steal her spot in the lunch line in middle school. If she could rewind time, she'd give that snobby-faced boy a well deserved socking. 

But now it was definitely her idiocy and her forgetfulness. When she absentmindedly allowed Jasper to sign her up for the program, she hadn't taken into account she might have future projects and tests to work on. And being the smart person she isn't, she decided it was a great idea to surrender to Keller's pleading and go to his rugby game.

Which, according to his text, started at one in the afternoon. And she had a project to do with Reese and Leon on the same day. With a trip to the movies with the redhead after.

(Y/n) was starting to really regret her life decisions.

Should I ask Reese if he's okay with going to a rugby game instead? She pondered as she banged her head on her study table in her room. We could go to the game and then meet at his dorm with the zebra to do the project on the Holodomor. But then again, a promise is a promise. Curse my stupidity.

She only hoped she didn't make any more stupid mistakes in the future. But then again her name was (Y/n) White. Stupid mistakes were kinda in the job description.

Her pen tapped rhythmically against the smooth surface of her desk. The textbook she had received from Tristan was shoved under her table, lost under the numerous other ones that probably belonged to the school. Probably. 

Her desk was cluttered with books she'd left off in the middle, a little holder for her writing instruments and school supplies, and her favorite part; a little army of LINE character lights. She didn't even listen to BTS, but Isla was obsessed with them and in turn, introduced the (h/c)-haired girl to the world of LINE Friends. Her favorite was unsurprisingly, Koya.

Above the table was a shelf. The top row held a potted plant, the leafy vines cascading downwards over the white porcelain. Next to it were a few picture frames that captured the last happy moments of their entire family, before it was torn apart. Underneath it was two mugs side-by-side, one taller than the other. The first read "if found in the microwave, return to mom," and the second read "the walking dad."

Next to it was a small clock and then two white file holders, both filled with countless photo albums. Both largely empty, she knew.

She had a little lamp on her tamp as well that was often left unused. Unsorted papers and homework she had forgotten to turn in from last semester stuck out from between books and folders piled messily. In the center of all that chaos was a single white mug with the word "dream" written across it in cursive. Compared to the neglect the other items on her table received, this mug was thoroughly cleaned and taken care of. A few gel pens and brushes stuck out from the rim.

It was an important mug. Something nothing could ever replace since it was given to her by her—

Her phone began to ring. (Y/n) picked it up and glanced at the caller's name. It was Tristan. Oh Lord no, why now? She screamed internally. I don't want to talk to this popsicle face again today. Uh...what do I do?

She pulled open her drawer in her desk and shoved her phone in, slamming the drawer shut. Let's pretend nothing happened. The phone rang for a few more minutes before falling silent. The girl let out a sigh of relief. Whew, I just avoided certain death.