entry #63 | dєℓєтєd

━━━━༻ ♣ ༺━━━━
deleted
01100010
━━━━༻ ♣ ༺━━━━

Okay, so she wasn't able to get Tristan to let her be a lonely bean with Reese but she was able to make him not go all Leon either. "Don't you dare step a foot downstairs," he told her. "Wait here until I'm done dealing with this nonsense."

Did he forget I'm a very disagreeable child? But aloud she said, "Sure. Absolutely." Not. She hadn't expected it to work, much less him believe her, but he did. That was probably his second-worst mistake of the day, right after putting Reese and (Y/n) together in the same house.

Annoying plus annoying did not equal not annoying. Double negatives did not equal a positive in this case.

Heh.

(Y/n) came before a circular couch as she wandered across Tristan's floor. It curled around a matching white coffee table on a round black carpet that faced the large windows. What friends is he going to invite over to sit there? She wondered why they all needed so many tables and chairs—besides Leon, he seemed to have the only normal rooms—when they only seemed to associate with themselves. Well, unless you counted out Kieran. But his "friends" weren't exactly the type (Y/n) wanted to have...

She saw her paint job with Jaehyun. It was still in front of the blue-haired male's bedroom. He hadn't made an attempt to clean it off. Is he too lazy or does he just have weird tastes? She raised an eyebrow. Wait, maybe everything sunflower makes, even if it's trash art, is worth so much Tristan wants to sell his wall later? Okay, I get that. Sunflower's art is so good that not even my crap job can ruin it.

Looking at her work right next to his made her ego cry a little. What was left of her pride, that was. It had suffered a great deal ever since "coming here." Note the quotation marks around "coming here."

If she concentrated enough near the staircase, she could hear a few strains of conversation. Honestly, "conversation" was a poor label for what she heard. There were faint angry zebra sounds and fainter still professor popsicle noises. All on top of the uncaring laughter of a perverted Yeti.

Not a good combination, especially when the grown-ups decided to leave out poor Jaehyun again.

She decided she'd be a bad child and eavesdrop. It did help that their argument was on the floor right below her. He said I couldn't step a foot downstairs, she thought slyly. So I won't.

(Y/n) promptly sat down on the top stair that was cleaner and brighter than she was, keeping her feet on the marble fifth floor. Not breaking the rules, eh? He can't call me out for this.

She peeked over the wrought iron railing. The three were nowhere in sight but she could clearly hear their voices more clearly now.

"What do you think you're doing?!" She heard Tristan hiss. "We were supposed to keep this subtle, Matthews. Subtle. But you went in and killed the rest of the players. That's not subtle!"

"I don't f*cking care anymore," Leon growled. "Ever since I stupidly decided to listen to you, a**hole, nothing's been going well. She's in more danger and that wasn't part of the f*cking deal. Tell me why I should listen to you and not snap Fujikawa's f*cking neck right now."

Wait, then...Her eyes widened. Mr. Brooks and Ms. Florence are...dead now?

Tristan groaned. She could imagine him covering his eyes. "Are you a fool? Now my father is aware that something's wrong. It'll be a matter of time when he finds out and puts us into a tighter cage."

"Then why don't you just kill that son of a b*tch? If you're so smart, that should be easy for you."

"The headmaster has 24-hour security," the stoic male said through gritted teeth. "You don't think I've tried? Only his guards die because of my efforts but not him. And he can always replace his bodyguards."