He's a mafia Lord

We were all relaxed in the restaurant enjoying our meals while catching up on old times . Andre has been on his phone since we got here, having calls and walking outside to take them.

My parents weren't happy with that but they were entertained with Becky's charisma and crazy jokes while Sekani looked at her with admiration.

"Little boy, she's too old for you."I said while I pinched his lap under the table,he laughed and pointed to where Andre sat.

"Where's your boo sis ?"I shrugged and felt concerned about his unusual distraction so I excused myself and walked outside to check up on Andre.

I went outside and was shocked when I saw the kind of man that was talking to Andre. He was about 6 feet tall with really huge biceps, he was bald and he had tattoos all over with golden teeth and a red bandanna tied on his head, He was looking like a really bad guy.

I wondered what on earth my calm and peaceful Andre was doing with this man because it doesn't look like he's attacking him .

Then all of a sudden I heard screaming and breaking of glasses inside the restaurant . Andre turned to see me and he had shock all over his face and I ran back inside to know what was going on.

There were huge men just like the one I saw earlier but with black bandannas instead of red and they were terrorizing people with their weapons making everyone scared and they kept on shouting and asking for a guy named blackjack.

Then Andre rushed in and held me tightly into his body and took me to stay with my family in our table then I rushed to calm my mom and Becky. I was surprised my dad didn't calm my mom he laid there on the ground while my mom hugged us.

"Oh look, blackjack showed up , welcome pretty boy we've been looking for you". The one who was firm and big obviously their leader said while settling his eyes on Andre while I was still in confusion.

"Ramon, you shouldn't have come here !This is my family and you shouldn't dare come here !" Andre said angrily while giving the so called Ramon a death glare like they've been archenemies for years.

"You little crap! You have guts, we don't have time for all this nonsense we just need our men back and our packages released back to us they aren't yours to begin with." He said as he looked over at me and my family then he smirked "Wow...speaking of possessions I can see you scored for yourself a pretty damsel , and she's still with you despite knowing you are a Mafia lord , wow she's a baddie".

His words were like a sharp knife that went throw my chest alongside a chilled shiver going through my spine. Then I stood up and went in between Ramon and Andre giving Ramon a angry look with gritted teeth.

"Listen up Ramon or whatever you call yourself !, this is my fiance and I think you have the wrong person or something but my fiance is not a Mafia lord . Tell him Andre! " I turned to Andre who now had his face down  looking ashamed, he muttered some words that only I and Ramon could hear or any other person with good hearing.

"He's right skai, that's my job, that's what I do." My whole body shrunk and I gasped looking at Andre with so much lost hopes and disappointments.

Next thing he started speaking Spanish to Ramon and he gave them an envelope that he took from his pocket and they retreated from the restaurant immediately.

My dad got up and ordered all of us to get in his truck and we drove home after dropping Becky home .

I was just in shock and in a fur ball of anger , so to avoid any conversations I went straight to my bed and laid there thinking of what just happened.

How on earth is my Andre a Mafia lord ? He's not even fitting to be one how can he ? For how many years has he been in this business ? Is he really working part time for his dad as he claimed to be or this was all a prank, please let it be.

°°°°°°°°°°

I woke up from my sleep thinking I had a bad dream where the love of my life was a mafia Lord but that was true.

I adjusted myself resting my body on the headboard looking around my room taking in the warm scent of it.

It's been so long I've been in here ,I scanned through the pictures on my wall, pictures of me from kindergarten to highschool and the recently enlarged photo of my convocation from college.

My door was thrown opened by Sekani who just finished taking a shower.

He stood at the entrance of my room smirking at me evilly because he knows how much I hate it when he barges in.

"Still sobbing sis ?"He said while drying his hair with the towel in his hand .

He was still dripping with water from the shower and he was wearing a jogger and a white tank top with his curly waves dripping water to his face.

"Skai! I'm your brother don't drool over me I know I'm hot. " He said while waving his hand in the air gesturing to make his silly point.

"Shut up idiot! I was just wondering how someone as ugly as you came out from this family of beautiful people."I teased while he snuggled to my side to rest on the headboard.

"Yeah right , how are you holding up with the whole scandal ? I know its really hard he is a nice guy, paid for your fees while dad struggled financially ,he was always ... "I cut him off not being able to withstand the thoughts of Andre anymore.

"I think I vividly remember those things okay?! I ain't gat no amnesia."I said while he chuckled to himself and took my hands in his .

"Hey sis I gat your back and I would also help you with whatever you are going through so to make you smile now ..."he paused while he got on his knees on my bed stretched out his hands and wiggled them in the air reaching for my abdomen,he tickled the life out of me making me laugh uncontrollably till I was out of air .

"Okay that'll do , so sis let's go have breakfast I'm starving !"He said while pulling me up. I'm so grateful for my brother.