Threats

How did Andre know I'd be here and now he's seeing me having dinner with Mike he might act violently because Andre has a bad temper that follows his jealousy.

"Wow you moved on fast after a 5 year relationship skai ?" Andre was giving me a look of anger and sadness.

"Andre you shouldn't be here and this is not what you think , this is not a date .......in fact what do I care, it's none of your damn business just go away !"I lashed out on Andre who overlooked me and looked at  Mike who was standing up to face him.

"I think you heard the lady, your presence is upsetting her so please excuse us"Mike said with a really stern voice.

"Who the hell are you?! Back off! "Andre shoved Mike with so much force causing him to trip but I stopped him from falling.

"Andre!! Get out of here you're causing trouble just go meet up with your gang and do what you know how to do best"I angrily blurted out.

The manager of the restaurant came over and warned Andre to leave if not he'd call the cops. Andre gave him a death glare and came towards us.

"I know you and I'd hunt you down ,stay away from her besides I've been following you around and I know you two daily routine"he said calmly to Mike then walked out.

Well that explains the feeling I have that I'm being watched when I'm on my way to work or anytime I'm out of my home.

"Are you okay ? "I asked Mike who was still in my arms on the floor.

"I'm fine, I think we should head home now" he said while we got up then the waiter came with our food.

"Are you freaking kidding me, you see the situation we are in and you are bringing in food !" I lashed angrily at the waiter then Mike calmed me down and told the waiter to return to the kitchen.

We were in the car driving home. We haven't said a word since we got in, I took off my shoes because my feet were aching while Mike kept his eyes on the road.

"Mike I think you should be careful from now on ,Andre is really dangerous" I suggested due to the  worries that I had.

"I ain't scared of a small boy, he's too small to be amongst my worries"He smirked at me then returning his focus back on the road.

"I'm serious Mike, he's part of a mafia group and he's been following us and he'd strike again sooner or later " I said looking at Mike's face with a scared and worried look.

The car came to an halt and we arrived at Mike's house he turned off the ignition to his car and looked at me.

"Skai if there's anyone that should be worried it's me, remember I offered to be around whenever you need me and now is the time so please don't worry about anything."he said those words like it was a final decision but no it isn't and I won't let him end this simply.

"You don't know how dangerous Andre is but since you don't care about your safety, you could do me a favour by releasing my brother to come stay with me , you know what ....... I'm dulling myself !" I went out his car with my shoes in my hand and I rushed into the house and saw Sekani watching TV in the living room.

"Sekani get your things you'd be staying with me. " I ordered Sekani like a kid.

"Whoa whoa what's going on skai ?"he asked looking over at Mike who just came in with a tired look on his face.

"Andre attacked us at the restaurant and he threatened us all but Mike doesn't take him seriously but I love you and I want to you out of here, Mike can die if he wants to!" I said to Sekani harshly while I eyed Mike.