Chapter 1: Jake!!

Anastasia's POV

HI. I'm Anastasia. But u can call me Ana. I'm 14. I love music and my cousin, Jake. He's in the band Stereo Kicks.

I'm suppose to go to their house for the summer. I'm so excited! I haven't seen Jake for so long. Well, not since the room auditions.

Jake applied for the X Factor about two months ago. But last week they got voted out. I was so sad! I never wanted them to get out. But at least they are sticking together.

I'm almost to their house. I can't wait to see them. I actually haven't met them yet. But I've heard great things about them.

*at the house*

OH MY GOD! The house is HUGE!! Well it does have to fit eight people so... Yeah ok then.

Jake is out on the front step.

"Ana!!" He yelled.

"Jake!" I yell screaming and running towards him.

"I've missed you so much!" he says while hugging me.

"I've missed you too!" I say.

"Come and meet the lads. they have been dying to meet you." he says, grabbing my bags.

"Ok. I can't wait to meet them." I say, walking behind Jake up the stairs.

"Guys! Come down here! Ana's here!" Jake yells up the stairs.

Oh god! Five boys come running down the stairs and one on the railing. Ok that's weird...

"Guys, this is Ana. Ana this is Tom, James, Chris, Reece, Barclay and the one that went on the railing is Casey."

"Hi guys." I say.

"Where's Charlie?" Jake asked Reece.

"I don't know. I will go check his room." Reece said running back up stairs.

"While Reece is doing that let's go to the kichen. I'm starving." Casey says walking towards the kichen.

"Yeah I'm hungry to. I've been driving for 5 hours." I say, going the same direction as Casey did.

*a little while later*

I just finished my sandwich when Reece came in with a very cute guy. I wonder how old he is.

"Found him. He was still in bed." Reece said.

" Typical. Anyways, Ana this is Charlie, also known as baby kick. He's the youngest." Jake said.

" Well if he's the youngest how old is he?" I ask.

"He's 14. He's turning 15 real soon." He's 14?! YES YES YES!!!!

"Wow. Just like me. Cool. It good to have someone my age and not with all the older people." I say in a melo tone, when on the inside I'm jumping and screaming.

"Hi Ana." Charlie says with a smile. He has an amazing smile.

" Hi." I say with a little wave.

"Ok awkward. Ana do you want me to show you your room?" Jake says.

"Sure. Lead the way." I say.

He goes up the stairs and walks to the end of the hall. There are names on all the door. Jake leads me to the end of the hall. the door doesn't haw a name on it but the one beside me says... Charlie. Well this will be fun. I think to myself.

"This is your room." Jake said gesturing to the door.

"Thanks Jake." I say taking my bags. Jake opens the door for me.

*a while later*

Finally. I'm done unpacking. It only took me AN HOUR!!

I head down stairs and go into what looks to be a gaming room. THEY HAVE AN XBOX!! Please tell me they have guitar hero! Please!

" What you looking for?" a voice says.

"Holy shit!" I say terrified.

" Watch your mouth. Your 14, you shouldn't be saying those words." I turn around and I see Charlie. Oh shit...

"I'm sorry. You just scared me." I say kind of blushing.

" What game are you looking for?" he asks walking towards me.

"Do you have guitar hero?" I ask.

"I think so."

He starts to search through the games, and then he pulls on out.

"Here you go. Guitar is over in the closet." he says handing it to me.

"Do you wanna at with me." I ask.

"Sure. Do you wanna play guitar or sing?"

"I think I will sing. You can at guitar right because I don't want to loose because of you." I say with a giggle.

"Yes I can play guitar. both game and a real one."

"Ok. Let's play. Your going down." I say. I can be very competitive.

"Like hell I am." he says.

"Hey watch your mouth." I say with a laugh.

He rolls his eyes and puts the game in the Xbox.