2.

•|•

I walked out towards the Royal Court. I had predicted that this would be another boring court session as well. I clicked my tongue before entering the court. I was wearing a red velvet blazer with dress pants. A white shirt on the inside along with a tie I clearly didn't know how to make and wore an earring on one ear. My dad would've yelled at me for leaving the top two buttons of my shirt open, for wearing an earring and for not tying my tie neatly, but, of course, he couldn't in front of all the watchful eyes in the court. I did make my hair this time though, not to satisfy my father but to prevent it from being a disturbance in my ability to read the writing on those needless documents. I even had to wear glasses because the people who write these things clearly haven't heard of using a bigger font, seriously it was infuriating. 

•|•

I took a seat on the throne beside my father, not even giving him a glance. I'm sure he's going to lecture me on social etiquette after this. I thought to myself, but honestly, I couldn't be bothered.

I sighed as some of the court's men spoke about a few of the problems the country was facing right now. They handed me a stack of paperwork to look over and I immediately got to it, trying to occupy myself.

•|•

After what felt like hours I had finally finished the paperwork. I was just about to leave but then suddenly the doors flew open and a small boy barged in. He looked frail and sloppy. His forest-green hair was a ridiculous mess, and his outfit even more. He stumbled through the big hall with more scrolls in his hands than he could manage. I chuckled a bit at the sight, earning a quick glare from my father before his attention was back at the boy.

"Someone, please, help this insufferable sight."He said with loathe intertwined around the word insufferable.

It aggravated me that he saw anyone who wasn't as perfect as him revolting, or just disgusting. And to him, that was almost everyone.

"U-Umm I-I'm from the n-neighbouring k-kingdom."He barely stuttered out. I couldn't help but smirk a bit at the disheveled boy.

"These are the documents that you asked for yesterday, your highness."He said before standing from his crouched position to give one of the court's men the documents.

The man confirmed the documents and the boy quickly bowed before making a beeline for the exit. It was an amusing sight for sore eyes. There was something about that boy that had touched me.

"Father," I asked, "Who was he?" 

"That was the neighboring kingdoms, princesses personal servant. I honestly don't get why they haven't fired him yet."He replied.

I rolled my eyes at his second statement. 

The boy would've looked ugly to anyone, but there was a certain charm to him. His messy, locks, freckled cheeks, small frame, blushed cheeks, big green eyes, they were all so alluring for some reason.

I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts as my father handed me one of the scrolls.

"Sign here," he blatantly said, his eyes still on the other scrolls.

I sighed before taking the scroll and reading through it.

"I sorry, but how about, no," I answered back shoving the scroll away and turning away.

"Katsuki, Come back and sign it right now!"This time he said it a bit sternly and waved a hand at the rest of the court gesturing for them to leave.