51.

I grabbed onto it tighter.

And he held on.

•|•

I felt my heart skip a beat as I looked down at my clutched hand. His hands were still cold. His hands that were always calloused were now soft. His delicate fingers wrapping around mine.

I looked up at Izuku. 

"I-Izu..." my voice cracked.

I saw his eyes flutter. Muffled groans leaving his mouth.

"IZU!" I said louder, my legs standing up, as I brought my other hand to his shoulder.

I let my fingers slip out of his, as I ran towards the guard outside.

"You! Go get someone, Izuku he-" I began giving my order but was disturbed by the shyest call.

I didn't spare a seconds before running back to Izuku's bed.

"Izuku!" I quickly spoke. Nobody could ever know how my heart went crazy after hearing his voice after two years. How my thoughts ran wild when I saw his emerald eyes once again. How each one of my senses thrilled when I felt Izuku's touch once again.

"k-kachan," his faint voice seemed to echo in my ears. I didn't realize how much I needed Izuku to call for me until that moment.

"Yeah, I'm right here, Izu," I quickly spoke. I suddenly didn't know what to do.

"W-wait here I'll get someone," With that I stood up to get someone to check on Izuku, only to be pulled back.

I felt him grasp onto my wrist. I could've easily shaken him off. I knew he stopped me with all his power. And that hurt me the most because even a child could free themselves from that grip.

I walked back over to him. Sitting myself down by his bedside.

"Kachan," he finally uttered my name out loud. His hand came up to my face; cupping one of my cheeks.

"Yeah, Izuku it's me. Do you feel well? Does it hurt anywhere? Do you need anything? Is your throat dry? Are you cold? Should I-" I stopped myself when I heard the silent chuckle of the weak boy.

"Haha, now who's the one rambling," he spoke between breaths.

"Izuku-" I said, showing him that I was seriously worried.

"I know, I'm fine...Kachan," he spoke. His voice finally losing any reminiscence of the previous laughter. 

"Yeah..." was all I could mutter out. It had been so long since I met him. I saw his body every day, but it had been so long since I met him. There was so much I wanted to yell, but for now, I was satisfied looking at him. His eyes could finally look at me. His voice was finally heard. And I was content, for then.

I suddenly heard Izuku gasp, my eyes instantly looking at him.

"Kachan, Look!" he exclaimed, pointing at the window.

I looked towards the window, and I didn't get what Izuku was so happy looking at. All I saw was the same old bird that barged in on me before.

"It's just a raven," I spoke unamused.

I heard him sigh before speaking, "Kachan, you need to look closely if you want to see things."

I looked back trying to see what he saw. After a few seconds, I finally saw it.

"Snow..." I said out loud.

"Yeah! Doesn't it look really pretty," he jauntily cheered. 

"Oh, so it finally fell," I sighed.