23.

•|•

"Katsuki, I'm sorry,"

"Mom, no..."

"I have to,"

"NO, I know dad's forcing you, come back!"

"Katsuki come find me, one day, please,"

"No, mom come back, don't leave,"

"Don't leave!" I woke up, breathing heavily at the nightmare. 

"Dammit, haven't thought of that for a while...achoo," I cursed, but I felt something tickle my nose.

"Ah, right," I remembered, and looked down at the small boy, cuddled against my chest.

Yesterday, after everything neither of us wanted to leave the other, so Izuku just slept here. I blushed a bit thinking that I was sleeping on the same bed as Izuku, but I quickly shook the thought away. I looked back at Izuku, a smile forming on my face.

I chuckled a bit, "Told you, you look like a pufferfish."

I felt him stick closer to me at the sudden movement; if moving any closer was even possible. I smirked at his adorable reaction. As much as I'd like to keep staring at his cute, little, perfect, freckled face, we had to get up. Thankfully, it was a weekend, I don't think either of us had the energy to wake up early in the morning.

"Izu, we have to get up," I hummed.

He groaned in agreement but refused, "Gimme five." he said trying to use as few words as possible.

"C'mon Izuku, you know you can't" I tried negotiating, but to no avail.

"Nah, and stop moving you're warm," was all he said and went back to sleep. For fuck's sake, it was summer. The hell you mean wArM.

I knew to speak to him would get neither of us anywhere. I thought for a while and an idea clicked in my head.

I slid my hands down to his waist.  I was a bit surprised at how small it was, they fit perfectly in my hands. I felt him move around at my sudden touch, but nothing significant. I knew what I was going to do next. I slipped my hands underneath his shirt. I saw his eyes quickly open. Ha, I knew it.

"K-Kachan, fine, fine I'll wake up, baka," he mumbled the last part, but of course, I heard it.

"I'm a what," I teased, my hands sliding up a bit higher from his waist. I saw him softly gasp as the touch of my cold hands came in contact with his warm skin.

"I-I meant ba-bak-bakugou, yeah, bakugou, so let's get up," he answered, completely flustered. 

I suppose I had my fun so I let go and stood up. I heard Izuku groan at the lack of contact as I got off, which only made a proud smirk appear on my face.

"Izuku let go," I said, looking at Izuku who grabbed onto the blanket.

"What, I'm not doing anything," he huffed. I didn't know where these sudden boosts of confidence came from, but I didn't necessarily hate it.

"You know exactly what you're doing, now move before I make you," I said, making my voice dangerously low by the end of it.

Izuku just pretended not to hear me and went back to sleep. I didn't even know whether he was seriously sleepy at this point or did he just want to annoy me. 

"Well, you leave me with no choice, prepare yourself," I warned and climbed onto the bed.

I saw Izuku bury himself deeper into the blanket, to hide from me.