•Spring•

•|• Not a Chapter!

Spring- refers to love, hope, youth, and growth.

So, how was it there are going to be a lot more BakuDeku fluff and maybe some y' know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) moments so keep reading! 

I also wanted to say thank you so much for all the reads and votes! I really love writing, so I express myself here!

Anyway, I'll post the next chapter a week from now. If ur from the future you don't have to worry yourself about this, I just wanted to show my appreciation for you guys!

(You don't have to read this but if you want to know more about my intent behind the book u should definitely read it!)Fun Facts About the Book!

•|• I wrote this book because I really wanted to write a book about following your own ambitions no matter what is normal. I also just love writing love stories. The emotions, sparks, love, fluff, character development, all of that really fit with the book so here it is!

•|• The Shinkami part of the book was going to originally be a Kirinari, and Jiro was supposed to be Uraraka, but then I changed that because I thought it would make more sense if Jiro and Shinso were siblings. Plus, there was never a definite ship for Kaminari so after looking through the plot I finalized Shinkami.

•|• If Uraraka was still in the book I was going to make her get forced to comply because they had Iida or Tsu in custody. Idk what I was going for, but that just made it much more complicated, and I had to get their prespectives, and then that would be more plotting, and then...(I was just lazy T_T)

•|• I know the Shinkami part of the book isns't really plot changing, and even if they weren't a ship nothing would change, but I really wanted to do a Guard x Prince and it would be weird to make two different royalty au books so I mixed it in!

•|• In refrence to the anime I tried giving reasons as to why they had such personalities. Such as Bakugou who was always rude and agitated towards Izuku, that was refelcted in their first meeting where Bakugou called Izuku Deku. However in the anime that hatered was extended for like 3 seasons but since this is an au I simply made Bakugou's usual cold demeanor be an effect of his past experiences and later a habit. Thus, after knowing Izuku for a while he started softening a bit. Also as you read I took away the childhoos friends part of this so that changes many things in their relationship. There also aren't any quirks so that gives Bakugou one less reason to hate Izu.

•|• Anyway I'll stop here so it doesn't get too long, but once again thank you for picking this fanfic! I write as a hobby and it makes me happy that people enjoy my writing!•|•

-Blue💙