Q&A Answers!

I'm so sorry that the questions have such long answers but I thought they were nice so if you don't want to read everything that's perfectly fine though I do hope you scroll down all the way for a few words by me! The questions aren't in order so just go to the person you asked the question and it should be somewhere under there! Oh and fun fact, the picture above was supposed to be it's first cover, I know, it isn't the best but I found the old copy and I thought it would be nice for u to see! It also has the first name I was going to give the book!

[Bakugou]

TheRainbowMajesty69- Would you rather die than never meet Izuku?

Katsuki- I'll f*cking search the whole damn universe for Izuku and then build a damn family with him and we'll have our fish called fish sticks and-

Izuku- *violently flushing* Kachan that's enough...

Kaminari from halfway across the room- Get a room will ya!

Firebaby2005- Would you put your life on the line for Izuku?

Katsuki- Of co-

Izuku- No, you won't.

Katsuki- Yes I will Izu.

Izuku- Katsuki Bakugou *evil smirk* no you won't.

Katsuki- *awkwardly laughs* yeah...I won't.

*Izuku walks away*

Katsuki- I would any day of the week.

Izuku- I heard that Katsuki!

Katsuki- Shit.

Jiro- And here we go again*sigh*

Pearlnightwalker- Will you ever call Izuku Deku?

Bakugou- Sometimes it accidentally comes out but I try not to.

Izuku- Well, not that I hate it, it'd kind of hot Kachan.

Bakugou- D-Don't say that stupid Deku.

Pearlnightwalker- Would you rather no be able to hug Izuku for a week or kiss Izuku for a week?

Bakugou- I'd rather blow up whoever stops me from doing that because Izuku's mine and I can do wh-

Izuku- Just answer the question Kachan, it was a hypothetical situation.

Bakugou- Fine, I'd rather not be able to hug him because I hold him all the time, and that isn't hugging technically.

Izuku- *blushing*

Jirou- *sigh*

Pearlnightwalker- Has Izuku ever acted like a top before? Have you ever acted like a bottom?

Bakugou- Of course not I'm absolutely the top in the relationship-

Kaminari- There was this one-time Bakugou was actually scared of Izuku, like he was literally shaking and I think he found that hot, like the-

Bakugou- Shut the fuck up dunce face, we don't talk about that.

Shinsou- Don't call him that, and yes, yes we are going to talk about that.

Kaminari- So Bakugou stole Izuku's cinnamon roll and let's just say that didn't end well.

Bakugou- Fuck you

Kaminari- Fuck you to <3

Pearlnightwalker- Can you play the drums?

Bakugou- I can do anything, even play the fucking drums!