42.

•|•

Bakugou yelled out at Izuku in one last desperate attempt as the doors shut and he was no longer there. He balled his hand into a weak fist as he dropped his head onto the marble floor.

"You may let go of him now," the king ordered and the guards followed.

Bakugou weakly stood up, not caring for the awkward silence that filled the hall after the loud screams stopped.

"I'm leaving," he spoke, just loud enough for everyone to hear. 

"Bakugou, what do you think you're doing?!" Jiro stopped him, grabbing onto his wrist.

"Let go!" Bakugou yelled freeing his hand from her grasp, stomping out of the hall.

Slam!

The loud bang of the doors closing left the room into an unbearable silence once again.

"I apologize for the commotion, we'll postpone the ceremony when he feels like growing up. Until then please enjoy your stay," the king voiced.

"Oh and one more thing, guards make sure to pass down that no matter what Bakugou orders make sure you don't listen to them until tomorrow noon, other than that enjoy your night," the king finally ended, walking out of the room. With that everyone started leaving the hall, both Kaminari and Jiro heading for Bakugou's room.

•|•

| Bakugou POV |

I paced around in my room frantically, hoping there was something, anything that I could do to save him. I wasn't going to let him die like this, I didn't care what I had to do. I'm getting him out. 

I thought of the only thing I could do at that moment. Sneak in. Break him out. And escape. It was a plan with many loopholes, but it was better than nothing. I changed out of my fancy suit, and into an all-black outfit. Like a spy in the night, I walked towards the door ready to sneak Izuku out. However, just then I heard a loud banging on my door.

"Bakugou, open up!" another loud bang by Kaminari hit the door.

"Bakugou, open the door already you're not planning on caving yourself in forev-" Jiro was interrupted with a less than happy me slamming the door open.

"What do you want," I yelled, hoping they would just leave, especially a certain someone who betrayed me.

"Bakugou, you can't hole yourself up in your room, we have to get Izuku out before dawn," Kaminari insisted. 

Yeah! As if that isn't precisely what I was thinking about. 

"And how do you suppose we do that shitface," I groaned back, still not making any eye contact with Jiro.

"I mean, you look like you had a plan, but what's the bet that you were going to barge in and free him out, there's no way you'll even get past the guards. Plus, they have the entire palace's guards keeping an eye on you," Kaminari revoked.

I groaned at how he completely shut down my plan, but even more at how he was absolutely right.

"Fine," I gave in, "What should we do then?" I asked.

Usually, I'd just go with my way, but right now wasn't the time to be egoistic. I just had to find a way to get Izuku out. And if that meant doing something dunce face planned then I was fine with it. 

'"Okay, so while you were holing yourself up in your room Shin came up with an idea," Kaminari said.

"Now who the hell is 'Shin'," I asked, but right then an exhausted sigh came from an even more exhausted expression. Oh, so he meant Shinso. I thought to myself.