44

Short chapter - next one will be longer.
Le Update - Enjoy Xx

☆ ☆ ☆
A little bit of Alexander's PoV
☆ ☆ ☆

"Fuck! Xan, wake up! Please don't be dead!" I feel someone poke me, my mind reeling back to the time Blue tried to wake me up the same way. However, I know this isn't her because she never calls me Xan.

I growl, grabbing whoever it is by their throat and pinning them to the wall. My legs are weak beneath me and my eyes are hazy but my wolf uses his strength to keep me up.

"Xan! It's me! It's Louis!" I blink the haze away from my eyes, recognising the face of my Beta and releasing him. He falls forward to rest his hands on his knees as he coughs. "What happened?" He asks, standing to hold my arm and help lower me back onto the side of the bed.

"I-I..." I replay the events of last night through my head, rubbing my eye with the palm of one of my hands. It's slowly coming back in parts, "Blue."

"She's not here but I sent guards out to find her already."

"No, Blue did this." The haze starts to disappear and the blanks in my memory are slowly filled. My body begins to break down the drug, allowing me to get up and go put on a pair of trousers. We need to find her.

"Wait, Blue drugged you? Why would she do that?" Louis questions from behind me.

"Because she wanted to meet with Leander." I growl, my wolf just as angry as I am but more concerned for his mate than he is angry with her.

How could she do this? Is she really this reckless sometimes? She's alone with our enemies. Does she not see how dangerous that is? She's in danger and we aren't there to help protect her.

"Oh shit." He panics just as much as I am inside. My wolf's anger is slowly morphing into panic for the safety of our mate the longer she's out there and we don't know how safe she is.

I don't even care that she drugged me at this point, I just need her back safe. Please be safe.

"We need to find her."

☆ ☆ ☆
Blue's PoV
☆ ☆ ☆

I stroll back through the trees, hearing a large commotion and loud voices as I do. It's hardly light out so I assume they've just started training. Hopefully I can get back to Alex's side before the drugs ware off and I can tell him what Leander told me.

His face is the first thing I see when I emerge from the woods, a murderous look in his eye. Oh no. He waves his guards away, storming towards me at an intimidatingly fast pace that has me taking steps back. He's angry.

"I'm sorry." I back up, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I repeat with every step back as I watch his terrifying features, "I know you're mad-" I hold my hands up to try and put a distance between us.

"Mad?" He growls, "I'm far from mad Blue." He continues his advances until he gets fed up with me backing away and grabs my extended wrist to pulls me towards him. "You fucking drugged me."

"Okay, I technically did do that," my voice wavers with my nerves, "but for a good reason." I attempt to defend myself even though I know I'm in the wrong.

"You disobeyed me. You put yourself in danger and for what? To prove a point?" He raises his voice at me making me flinch. I don't like being yelled at.