49.5

!!Extra chapter alert!!

I thought I'd do Chapter 49 in Alex's PoV too so that you could get a feel of his side of it all. If you don't want to, you DON'T HAVE TO READ this chapter and CAN SKIP to Chapter 50!

Le Update X2 - Enjoy Xx

☆ ☆ ☆
Alex's PoV
☆ ☆ ☆

"Go." I order the wolves, all of them bowing their heads and following my command.

Kimon and his men were spotted 2 kilometres from our boarders this morning before sunrise and, like Blue had informed me, they were accompanied by Leander and his men.

It looks as though they plan to attack tonight, their numbers far greater than we had originally thought. I have already reached out to our neighbouring packs' Alphas, who are more than ready for the incoming threat.

I've given the order for those unable to fight to head to the bunkers, I have put Kayleigh in charge of that, but I will escort Blue and Mia there later today to make sure they're safe.

She's still asleep in our room, I made sure not to wake her this morning when I was mind linked about the threat. I really didn't want to leave her but I can't neglect my Alpha duties, especially under these circumstances.

Harry and I are discussing strategy over the plans at the side of the field when my wolf perks up, howling like a madman in my mind.

Blue.

I immediately turn around to see the beauty that is my mate, strolling towards us. Seeing her wrapped up in my jumper is bliss, I love the way she looks in my clothes.

"Good morning baby, how'd you sleep?" I wrap my arm around her shoulders and she cuddles my side.

"Alright, but my pillow seemed to have wondered off before I woke up." She rests the chin against my chest to look up at me. I lean down to kiss her when Harry decides to interrupt us with a fake gag, sticking his tongue out.

"I love that you guys are mated and all but I really don't want to see that." Harry remarks but I decide to ignore him, it's not like he doesn't do worse with his mate.

"Did you sleep at all?" She asks, peering down at the sheets on the table.

"I got enough." I tell her, settling for kissing the top of her head instead. I don't have time to sleep.

"So, what's all this for?" She steps away from me to look at the papers on the table, my wolf whining without her touch.

"Leander and his men were spotted about 2 kilometres from the boarder this morning with Kimon's coven." I explain, wanting her to be in the know about these things. She's very intelligent and I love her input on things.

"We think they're going to attack at nightfall." Harry adds and I can see her body tense. Her nervousness is clear in the pit of my stomach. I know she's scared so I place my hand on her shoulder as a way to help calm her.

"Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you, or Mia." I reassure her, my wolf growling in agreement. We'd die before we let anything happen to her.