ANAKIN SKYWALKER [1]

anakin when he sees you before your date

having dated anakin skywalker for almost a year now, you were ready to take the next step in your relationship. however, when you asked him about this, he became suddenly skittish and defensive, refusing to answer any of the questions you were bombarding him with. in a huff, you marched away with your nose in the air, quite content to leave him alone with his other "concerns" for a few days. he called after you but you continued your pace. if he wanted you, he was going to come and get you. a few hours later while you were sulking in your room, you heard a knock on your door and you jumped to answer it. pulling it open, you saw anakin, standing there, waiting for you with a bundle of flowers cradled in his hands and you couldn't help but melt a little inside. he apologized for blowing you off, offered the flowers as a peace treaty, and humbly asked you out on a date tomorrow night. you were ready when he came knocking again and this time, his breath hitched when he saw you in your dazzling splendor. what you didn't know, however, was that your relationship with anakin skywalker was completely forbidden.

---

"you look beautiful, (y/n)."

"thank you, ani."