GENERAL HUX [3]

hux after you abandon him and the first order

hux had to know this day was coming. you had warned him about a couple dozen times that it was approaching and fast. apparently he hadn't believed you. well, you bet he did now. as you gazed down at the finalizer through the tie's glass dome, you hoped he could see you flying further and further away from him and all the utter shit he had put you through. you had been with the ginger general off and on over the past year and you had believed he valued you despite his desire to keep your relationship a secret from the remaining first order officers. you had thought it was to protect you from the jeers and taunts of your fellow imperials but in reality, it was to protect himself from the risk of being demoted since it was frowned upon for an officer to engage in any sort of relationship with persons of lower rank. it certainly was a dirty trick for him to pull over on you, especially considering the illicit activities he liked to partake in when the two of you were alone. turns out he was just being a stupid greedy man. you were even prepared to give him a second chance if he promised to start treating you right and stop placing his work above you but even that commitment was too much for him. and even though you knew he couldn't see you now, you couldn't help but give him a few choice gestures from the cockpit of your tie.

---

"general, we have an unauthorized takeoff in sector six. it appears to be a tie starfighter."

"dammit, (y/n). you were always so stubborn."

"general? what should we do?"

"nothing. just let it go, it's not important."