BODHI ROOK [4]

bodhi hearing you're out of surgery

after the battle of scarif, you were lucky to be alive. most, if not all, the rebels had died in the aftermath of the empire's new weapon. miraculously, you had been able to escape on a shuttle that bodhi dragged you to, ignoring your insistent protests as he pulled you along, sweat beading across his brow. you had done your best to support yourself but after being shot in the spine, you no longer had any feeling in your legs, no control or power over them. so you had merely clung desperately to him, blinking away the tears that threatened to spill over your lids. not because of the pain (there was none) but because of the utter helplessness and terror that coursed through your veins. soon after boarding you lost consciousness, leaving bodhi to haphazardly pound at the shuttle controls, forcing it into shaky flight and trying to ignore the rush of guilt he felt at abandoning his fellow men. still, the rebellion had rejoiced upon your return, glad to see someone had survived the brutal imperial onslaught. you were immediately rushed away by the medics, leaving bodhi behind in a shocked staggered state, his knees almost buckling as other rebels clapped him on the back, congratulating him on his efforts that had made the stolen death star plans possible. he soon took his leave, preferring to be alone as he processed the tragedy and loss. and he remained that way, refusing to be comforted by anyone until he heard news from the medic wing nearly ten hours later. you had fallen into a coma but the doctors had still operated, doing whatever they could to reverse the paralysis, and you were just beginning to wake from the procedure.

---

"bodhi, she's awake. she's alive but her legs.. the doctors couldn't save them.

"i don't care, i don't care, where is she? just take me to her, please."

~~~

a/n : a continuation of bodhi's second imagine because i have no creativity. 🥲