KYLO REN [2]

kylo protecting himself from your assassination attempt

releasing your breath slowly and carefully, you lowered the aim on your blaster to focus on the black clad figure standing not ten feet away from you. the one that had completely ruined your life. two years past, you had still had your parents, your brother, your little family farm on agamar but the knights of ren had stolen it all from you, believing the entire planet was in a state of rebellion against the first order. led by none other than kylo ren, they had burned most of the villages and ruthlessly slaughtered their inhabitants. it was a miracle you survived and you honestly still had no idea how you escaped the smoldering ruins of your home but through bribery and trickery, you managed to slink aboard different ships, hunting down the creature in the mask who had destroyed you. the first order did not take many precautions in hiding their whereabouts; they wanted everyone to know exactly what they were doing to ensure their dominance in the galaxy. once your arm stopped shaking enough from the adrenaline coursing through your veins, the sights on the blaster lining up just over the heart, you held your breath to hold the weapon steady as you placed your finger over the trigger. you finally had him within your grasp. and you were going to slay him where he stood. squeezing the cold metal tightly, a deadly red bolt exploded from the barrel, heading right toward the knight of ren. victory was yours. however, your triumph was premature. pulling his lightsaber from his belt, igniting it, and deflecting the bolt within a millisecond, kylo ren's hand shot out to freeze you in place. you struggled to free yourself but the power of the force was too strong and all you could do was stare up at the evil man as he approached your hiding place in the brush and knelt to your eye level.

---

"go ahead. kill me. i have nothing else to live for."

"we shall see about that. you may prove useful to me yet."