POE DAMERON [2]

poe seeing you as a prisoner of the first order

this was definitely not part the plan. as a resistance spy, you were used to putting yourself in dangerous circumstances but this? this was insane. sent undercover into the first order to retrieve plans in hope of defeating them, you had spent the last three years digging deeper and deeper into the order's dirty little secrets. however, the further you dug, the higher the risk you were putting yourself at. multiple resistance leaders, including mon mothma herself, tried to convince you to come home, saying you had done enough. but you found that you could not do so, not when you were so close to the inner core of the base, able to hijack the workings with one touch of a finger. unable to abandon your mission. alone yet confident in your abilities, you finally set the day when you would watch the first order fall to its knees. unfortunately, things didn't play out quite the way you wanted and soon you were sending a distress signal from the dark recesses of your quarters as troops and officials raced to catch the mole in their system. you almost escaped, caught with your hands tightly gripping the controls of a tie fighter and you were thrown into a prison cell for three weeks before being sent to the nearest planet for execution. as you awaited your doom, shackled to a steel post in a makeshift cell, you couldn't help the one tear of weakness that welled from your eye as you thought of your last words to your boyfriend; some not-so-kind words that bit sharply into poe dameron as he begged you to come home. little did you know that poe was actually the one leading the rescue mission. as you were being led out and shoved to your knees, you raised your eyes defiantly to face the barrel of the gun staring you down but before anything else could happen, chaos erupted and the man before fell down dead. releasing a sudden gasp of relief, you scanned the wrestling resistance fighters and first order troops before finally finding poe's gaze in the darkness.

---

"took you long enough, dameron."

"what, no thank you?"