GENERAL HUX [1]

hux trying to keep a straight face when you mock kylo ren

you honestly had no idea how you still managed to keep ahold of your position as a first order officer. you'd been yelled at multiple times and even punished but you were still a bit of a goof off when it came to getting work done. you would've fired yourself a long time ago. that is, until you glimpsed a tall, ginger general and took quite a liking to him; then you were glad that you hadn't been yet released from your now pleasurable job. you found it perfectly within your limits to annoy the crap out of him every single day. oh, you knew you were pushing it and far, but you just loved trying to break the bearing on that stone cold attractive face. after several miserable failures where he hadn't given you even so much as a second glance, you sat down hard and long to think about what exactly made this man tick, what fired him up. and then it hit you. the next day as he was making his usual rounds, you began to imitate kylo ren in their most recent argument. you thought you were going to be as unsuccessful as before but just as you were about to walk away, his features changed, if only for a split second.

---

"ah ha! got you!"

"someone get rid of her."