HAN SOLO [3]

han laughing at your defensiveness

glancing around at the overcrowded cantina, you shook your head, exasperated at how han solo thought this would somehow be a good place to have a "date." probably because it was the only place he was allowed in. stupid smuggler. you were supposed to meet him here because you had caught him attempting to swindle you as you were entering the planet's atmosphere and threatened to turn him into the authorities. his way of preventing that was taking you out for dinner, as if that could make up the thousands of credits he had almost stolen from right underneath your nose. what he didn't know was that the goods were already stolen property and you were going to be one to claim the reward for them. and it was going to stay that way. a couple moments later he slid into the booth across from you, shooting you a sly smile as he admitted he didn't think you would show up. honestly, you had been thinking the same thing. you weren't sure why you said yes. maybe because your ego was already stroked for avoiding his antics when so many others fell prey to it or maybe because you were amused at the way he fell all over himself trying to ensure he wasn't caught. or maybe because you simply thought he was attractive.

---

so, you do know if i get caught here it's your fault?

"what? i'm only here because of you, solo!"

"woah, why make my name sound like a curse word, (y/n)? that hurts."