OBI-WAN KENOBI [3]

obi wan enjoying your reaction to his teasing

it was a cool fresh day on the planet of coruscant, perfect weather for a break from grueling jedi duties and a side trip to a well known diner with your best friend. though he was perhaps growing into more than that. on the leisurely walk there, you and obi wan kenobi would alternate between poking, chiding, and teasing each other about mission mishaps. it was never meant to harm and was a game that was invented between the two of you when you were young and carefree. however, with every prod and shove, you fell deeper in love with the man you had known since your padawan days. you knew it was forbidden yet you were just unable to control your wild emotions, demanding to be felt. luckily, there was one thing that turned you off to kenobi: his belief that his abilities were superior to yours. of course he would casually throw that fact into the air, waiting for it to land and dig itself into your mind with full awareness you would not leave his comment unchallenged. which is exactly why he did it. he loved riling you up and adored how passionate you would get, despite the fact that you were arguing about how your expertise greatly outmatched his. he agreed.

---

"face it, obi wan. you can't stand the fact that i'm more skilled than you are."

"oh i can't, can i?"