KYLO REN [1]

kylo doubting your faith in the resistance

with a gasp, you were suddenly jerked awake, only to find an unfortunately handsome young man with long dark locks facing you. kylo ren, infamous sith of the evil first order. you were a resistance officer, sent to infiltrate an enemy base to accumulate new information about the order's next move but somehow, something had gone terribly wrong. you were suddenly arrested much to your shock and you were confused as to what was happening until you overheard the words "traitor" and "spy." then you realized: they had found out. resisting and struggling, you used all the strength you could muster to escape but the stormtroopers apparently thought you were too much trouble for them to handle awake. a whack to the back of your head with the butt of a rifle did just the trick. now you wished you were still unconscious rather than face this beast of a man. after an intense interrogation which left terrible memories imprinted in your brain for the rest of your life, you couldn't help but mutter threats of defeat under your breath to kylo right before he left the room. he turned back to face you.

---

"really?"

"yes, because good always beats evil in the end."